sharetrader
Page 499 of 733 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

QUICK SNAP SHOT - Intuit 4.99 a mth offer in the aus market may finish soon and they may raise prices to match competitors, 7000 customers signed since jan to cloud increased staff from 5 to 50 in the last yr will release there new product quickbooks online this week with enhanced features. AFR
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    But much more dilution for existing shareholders. Theil wont be happy if it isn't an upround.
    Yep... Will be interesting to see how all it going to span out over the next few years. If Rod is right about Xro's future... I think I would rather want to have a smaller percentage of a much bigger pie.

Banned

Bounce off $15.00 low now confirmed. That gap above $19 wants to get filled. Watch the 10 day MA as resistance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    What do you mean by confirmed? Are you saying that it will never drop below it? Just curious, as that's quite a strong word.
    Did you believe in the nativity of BFG or were you waiting for the resurrection of an elk? I think you have your answer.

Banned

Look at your charts, nice big hammer with positive follow on day = confirmation of bounce.

Rod says AFR report a load of ****

We have plenty of cash, no need for more

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11346441

LOL, yeah I know its moosie. I just find his use of language can sometimes give the impression of surety/certainty, which is obviously specious. Just curious to know what he means by "confirmed." If he's implying that it won't fall through that level in future, I'd like to know how we can say that for certain (if, indeed, that is what he's implying).
    I had just hoped that new Moosie had learned some lessons and would refrain from displaying his myopic understanding and putting dollar signs in people's eyes.

LOL, yeah I know its moosie. I just find his use of language can sometimes give the impression of surety/certainty, which is obviously specious. Just curious to know what he means by "confirmed." If he's implying that it won't fall through that level in future, I'd like to know how we can say that for certain (if, indeed, that is what he's implying).
    Lighten up guys! I'm not into TA but even with my limited knowledge I can interpret what BFG is saying as "with respect to the short term trend the stock is bouncing of the low and it LOOKS like it will go up for a while." That doesn't imply a guarantee or even necessarily a prediction for the medium term.
    Last edited by J R Ewing; 22-10-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Membaa

It's spurious to suggest that a 'bounce' is "confirmed", or needs confirming. A bounce is just that, no more no less. One might be more interested in whether a new uptrend is confirmed, which technically it isn't, and won't be until overhead resistance is taken out at the very minimum $17.09 but more realistically $19 and for the more conservative types $20.04-20.15 where the previous double bottom occurred. JMHO, DYODD

Quote Originally Posted by mattyroo View Post
    Brave or stupid? Sorry mate, but why anyone would buy Xero at the moment defies belief. Look at the chart. If you're looking for a quick swing of a couple of percent there are plenty of stocks to do this without the risk that Xero currently has.

Rod spruiking the SP at today's meeting will only have a very short-term effect. Their problems are much more fundamental.

My pick is $17.
    Well, it busted through that $17 mark with ease, next stop, if it falls through $15.50, $8. Hang on acolytes.