sharetrader
Page 571 of 733 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

ya 25 reached and still going strong trend ya friend
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    ya 25 reached and still going strong trend ya friend
    Yeah "hot air(sic)" was all it needed

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Call it $100, surely it doesn't really matter if they never ever make a profit
    I'm waiting for their results in May then we'll see if $100 is achievable

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    $45 or somebody said $60
    I think $60 was touted when Milford bought in back last year. But I am comfortable with $100.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Isn't this where we came in

Looks like 14-Oct-13 and onwards all over again.

Consider whether a degree of caution is right for you.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Title from Pink Floyd: The Wall
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Looks like 14-Oct-13 and onwards all over again.

Consider whether a degree of caution is right for you.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Title from Pink Floyd: The Wall
    To all the technical buffs,where are we heading or will you tell us after we've been there????

With all the euphoria it tells me this move is now overcooked.
    Don't get me wrong its got the potential to perhaps one day be a very successful company but so far they have over promised & under delivered & just keep on spending.
    Shareholders just got diluted, admittedly at a very good price at the time, but its still a dilution.
    They just keep burning cash & until I see that stop & Drury reigns in his ego this will either bigger than Fonterra or bust & to be hones it could be either.
    Tech based companies have a habit of being superseded.

I couldn't believe it when there entire sales for the year was only $120M! That's sales not including cost of sales!
    Tell me that figure is wrong ! ?

They are now valued at $3Bln!

They want growth alright, they need absolute stellar growth to value anything like their current valuation.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    To all the technical buffs,where are we heading or will you tell us after we've been there????
    you were told or wernt you listening lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    With all the euphoria it tells me this move is now overcooked.
    Don't get me wrong its got the potential to perhaps one day be a very successful company but so far they have over promised & under delivered & just keep on spending.
    Shareholders just got diluted, admittedly at a very good price at the time, but its still a dilution.
    They just keep burning cash & until I see that stop & Drury reigns in his ego this will either bigger than Fonterra or bust & to be hones it could be either.
    Tech based companies have a habit of being superseded.

I couldn't believe it when there entire sales for the year was only $120M! That's sales not including cost of sales!
    Tell me that figure is wrong ! ?

They are now valued at $3Bln!

They want growth alright, they need absolute stellar growth to value anything like their current valuation.
    You could argue that the share price is really our fault and nothing really to do with Rod. His job is to sell the company to customers and investors alike so as far as I am concerned he is just doing his job...and well. As for his ego, I don't know if you have met him or just read the articles and the commenters on those articles. He genuinely loves doing what he is doing and determined to make this company a major player on the world stage. Its not a short term thing for him and he appreciates that he is responsible for a large amount of employees and investors in this company.

I'm sure he's a very nice bloke however I have seen this over & over, growth at all costs.
    I have dealt with some of the best sales people in the business & yes its his job to promote the company but its also to give realistic guidance & not over spend. Look its potentially a great company I have no issue with that, however its currently priced at having sales of 10 times what they are.
    So yes that's the market if you like, but you have to admit he has over promised on several occasions, under delivered & costs keep on growing.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.