sharetrader
Page 584 of 733 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

I see potential for Xero to be a global brand that most small businesses have heard of and a large % use.
    If they can achieve that at some point in the next 10 years then I think the share price will be approximately somewhere between where it is now and a lot more.
    I'm also pretty sure there will be a lot of ups and downs in the share price between now and then.
    If I was invested in Xero and needed the money in the next year to build a house or something then I'd get out now. There is a huge risk that the price will go down. It could just as easily go up if there was a good customer number announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I'd love to hear what valuation you have for the company and what assumptions underlie that.

Cheers

Its a lotto ticket & trades like one as well.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

There is a lot of customer growth expectation built in to the current share price in my view.

Wait. So you've been engaging in pretty detailed comments about them in this thread, but actually have no view of your own about their current value?

Ya thunk ! haha

Quote Originally Posted by JamesST View Post
    There is a lot of customer growth expectation built in to the current share price in my view.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    upwards momentum gone........over valued retrenchment coming
    senior executives selling shares.......... thats usually a sign

Xero CFO Ross Jenkins sold 40,000 shares at NZ$24.9237
    Xero CPO Duncan Ritchie sold about 50,000 shares at between $25 and $24.60 ish NZ...
    Agreed not a good sign Is my memory correct that the last time Ross Jenkins sold shares the SP was at $40 and just coming off its highs?? If so, for holders I hope the same thing doesn't unfold....

upwards momentum gone........over valued retrenchment coming
    senior executives selling shares.......... thats usually a sign

Xero CFO Ross Jenkins sold 40,000 shares at NZ$24.9237
    Xero CPO Duncan Ritchie sold about 50,000 shares at between $25 and $24.60 ish NZ...
    In both cases it looks like they sold to pay off the loan which allowed them to buy the shares, e.g. from the filing. "A majority ofthe proceeds of the disposalwill be used to repay, in full,the executive loan made byXero Limited in favour ofRoss Jenkins in December2011."

Not sure what the terms of the loan were, but makes sense to clear it and retain the remainder of the shares which would be essentially free? IMHO that is prudent financial management and probably good timing on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    In both cases it looks like they sold to pay off the loan which allowed them to buy the shares, e.g. from the filing. "A majority ofthe proceeds of the disposalwill be used to repay, in full,the executive loan made byXero Limited in favour ofRoss Jenkins in December2011."

Not sure what the terms of the loan were, but makes sense to clear it and retain the remainder of the shares which would be essentially free? IMHO that is prudent financial management and probably good timing on their part.
    Im glad the CFO worked this out gives me confidence
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Makes sense for those guys...now investors have to decide what makes sense for them--(keeping in mind they are playing with only half the information available to the executives)
    Last edited by skid; 04-03-2015 at 02:27 PM.

anybody that thought this rally was meaningful or capable of being sustained should have their heads checked.
    One of the brokers was suggesting it was simply a short squeeze on an outfit who had been shorting XRO for a while, and possibly got wind of the $20 placement, so panicked into buying back. Sounds like a reasonable explanation.....

Guru

of cousre but don't think the terms of the loans just happened to coincide with the latest peak of the market....these loan deals are usually set up with large windows of opportunity.
    Jeez if I was them and I could do the same for a 50-60% better deal than 6 weeks ago I would be selling too.
    Of course the big question is do they know it should have been an only 5-10% better deal