sharetrader
Page 590 of 733 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    In the Q&A that followed, this sort of gave away her bias. I'm not saying she doesn't make valid points albeit a bit shallow, but she clearl.y has a bias toward XRO. Trouble with bloggers, you never know if they are independent or hired guns.

"You should really meet some of the people at Xero. They can hold their own and then some, and I think Intuit is going to have its hands full."

QUOTE=RGR367;563418]Xero comes out swinging http://www.sleeter.com/blog/2015/03/...ampaign=buffer
    [/QUOTE]

Then you should read her other blogs know how biased she is or how her story unfolded from that being an Intuit pro advisor. She's one of those so called evangelist now of Xero

So exactly she isn't neutral, that's what I'm getting at.
    Different payroll now perhaps?
    Evangelist fits & there is plenty of religious fervor around this stock. ;-)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

B_7fm7jUsAEh1MQ.jpg

Does anyone have a copy of NBR and care to summarize?

Any thoughts on the price bump today. Looks like the capital raise with Accel and Matrix is finalised, with details announced on NZX today.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/261813
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/261811

Is this price bump because there was some concern that this deal might fall through before the ink was dry? Or something else.

good support around 24 and now price breaks resistance 25, if holds could go to nxt resistance 30
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    B_7fm7jUsAEh1MQ.jpg

Does anyone have a copy of NBR and care to summarize?
    I would also be interested if some could give us a summary of what was written in the article.

Guru

Not online yet - headline articles normally take week to get up to protect their paper subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    I would also be interested if some could give us a summary of what was written in the article.
    Some analyst gave an update on his crystal ball gazing. Thinks 5% US market share is quite achievable under Mr Fujioka. But it could be more, and it also it could be less.
    Throws around some possible market size scenarios and what the SP should be under those scenarios but thinks that SP could zoom north in the hype of a NASDAQ listing.
    Basically changed sentiment from no chance competing with Intuit to a fighting chance to pick up some market share. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesST View Post
    Some analyst gave an update on his crystal ball gazing. Thinks 5% US market share is quite achievable under Mr Fujioka. But it could be more, and it also it could be less.
    Throws around some possible market size scenarios and what the SP should be under those scenarios but thinks that SP could zoom north in the hype of a NASDAQ listing.
    Basically changed sentiment from no chance competing with Intuit to a fighting chance to pick up some market share. Maybe.
    Thank you for the summary!

Membaa

"We push a button to 400,000 customers." Rod Drury
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology-and-innovation/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501186&objectid=11422155 Thursday Mar 26, 2015