sharetrader
Page 593 of 733 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU150...ur-markets.htm

more grist to the mill, or more reason to doubt, or whatever it is you think about Xero and choose to read in to it!

6-monthly numbers soon- I'm picking the UK to be the major growth market for the time being. Singapore could become interesting too...
    That Singapore does looks interesting. Considering we always get sales figures for NZ, AU, UK and UK it's great to see things happening in other parts of the world. Sales figures outside of the big four countries are still pretty small but hopefully growing (11000 at last count, I think).

Given that, does anyone know anything about progress in getting Xero localised into different languages. Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian. That sort of thing. There must be a huge market outside of English speaking countries.

I'm sure it is in Xero's future but does anyone know when?

Xero halfway down the second forum page - whaaaaaa?! Very little liquidity, BB's tighteing - are we looking at a breakout shortly? Im hoping north but gut is telling me south... Maybe a killer UK and US result will help us back to $45

In April 2014 the results came out on the 4th of the month - here we are 14 days into April 2015 and no results yet. Perhaps they are waiting for it to reach 500,000 before announcing and know that figure is very close. But liquidity does seem to be awful - especially on ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by zijiji View Post
    In April 2014 the results came out on the 4th of the month - here we are 14 days into April 2015 and no results yet. Perhaps they are waiting for it to reach 500,000 before announcing and know that figure is very close. But liquidity does seem to be awful - especially on ASX.
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit strange too. They have released their unaudited results, for at least the past three years, within a week of the end of financial year.

This year, results are being released on April 24 (they announced this in their update on 31 March: https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/262516)

Why wait so long, unless the details are worse than expected?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit strange too. They have released their unaudited results, for at least the past three years, within a week of the end of financial year.

This year, results are being released on April 24 (they announced this in their update on 31 March: https://www.nzx.com/companies/XRO/announcements/262516)

Why wait so long, unless the details are worse than expected?
    Full Year numbers last year came out near end of May so if they do release something on April 24th that's a lot earlier than previous years. April 24th pretty amazing turnaround, even if unaudited.

The Apr 4th announcement last year was only a sales update. They only seem to produce these when the agenda fits (like good news to add a bit more excitment)

Don't worry guys

My guess is the results coming out earlier this year is related to US listing. I don't know, but expect, that they announce results quicker over there.

As for their customer numbers. From memory my Sep guesses were very close, so hopefully my analysis is reasonable. I had them at 197k in Aus when they announced they had 200k, so with some adjustments I think the end of Mar numbers are: -
    NZ - 119k sep, 130k mar
    Aus - 158k sep, 200k mar
    UK - 61k sep, 75k mar
    US - 22k sep, <40k mar
    Int - 11k sep, <20k mar
    Total - 371k sep, 460k mar

Maybe 500k around Jun/Jul. What about in a year? NZ 150k, Aus 300k, UK >100k, US <100k, Int <50k, Total 650-700k?
    Last edited by kiwi_on_OE; 19-04-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    My guess is the results coming out earlier this year is related to US listing. I don't know, but expect, that they announce results quicker over
    Don't think that's the reason.

Maybe they are super quick because they use a beautiful accounting package

I reckon 477,999 as number of customers as at March. Was 478,000 but an acquaintance cancelled his because it wasn't working to his requirements.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe they are super quick because they use a beautiful accounting package
    They dont use Xero. They are too big so have to use a full enterprise system. Sorry for using facts to ruin what was clearly a joke.

These numbers seem reasonable give or take. However need to be substantially higher to command the current company valuation.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    My guess is the results coming out earlier this year is related to US listing. I don't know, but expect, that they announce results quicker over there.

As for their customer numbers. From memory my Sep guesses were very close, so hopefully my analysis is reasonable. I had them at 197k in Aus when they announced they had 200k, so with some adjustments I think the end of Mar numbers are: -
    NZ - 119k sep, 130k mar
    Aus - 158k sep, 200k mar
    UK - 61k sep, 75k mar
    US - 22k sep, <40k mar
    Int - 11k sep, <20k mar
    Total - 371k sep, 460k mar

Maybe 500k around Jun/Jul. What about in a year? NZ 150k, Aus 300k, UK >100k, US <100k, Int <50k, Total 650-700k?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Membaa

XRO sp has been very resilient since the pop from $15, on what news, I can't remember? Only a few days now though until all should be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    These numbers seem reasonable give or take. However need to be substantially higher to command the current company valuation.