sharetrader
Page 628 of 733 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678728 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Interesting. Not much interest in the US though

I am not a hater
    US growing steadily, consistent with the company's expectations. UK and Aust rocketing, consistent with management expectations that these two geographies will be the growth engine for the next few years. Seems to be along the lines of what the management says, but perhaps the analysts are expecting something different.

Outside thinking.

I found viewing the following video very helpful to understand both the complexity of the USA market, and the power of Xero's vision via partnerships with Apple and Avalara and others.

The USA has over 35,000 sales tax rules, 11,000 sales tax rates and 750,000 Buyer/Seller exemptions. If Xero can turn these complications into 'Beautiful Accounting Software' then the future may well be exciting.

Here's the link and thanks to RG367 for posting (Post # 6809)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSPf...ature=youtu.be

(Disc small holding and viewed as v speculative/risky. DYOR)

The market for something to believe in is infinity

Membaa

The partnership with Alavera is very astute for the USA market, I suspect it's a result of a well referenced connection from a recent large investor. XRO don't have to build USA sales tax anymore, they've connected to the experts, and in an elegant way. Credit where it's due, nice move XRO, very clever, well done.

An investor still has no way of knowing whether $20 is a good share price though. Shame about that, XRO should pay more attention to it's investors.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The partnership with Alavera is very astute for the USA market, I suspect it's a result of a well referenced connection from a recent large investor. XRO don't have to build USA sales tax anymore, they've connected to the experts, and in an elegant way. Credit where it's due, nice move XRO, very clever, well done.

An investor still has no way of knowing whether $20 is a good share price though. Shame about that, XRO should pay more attention to it's investors.
    Here is an interesting article, with interesting reference to the Apple deal
    http://enterprisetimes.co.uk/xero-up...ne-accounting/

Got to say I'm still in love with Xero and looks like they are executing well still. In for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I found viewing the following video very helpful to understand both the complexity of the USA market, and the power of Xero's vision via partnerships with Apple and Avalara and others.

The USA has over 35,000 sales tax rules, 11,000 sales tax rates and 750,000 Buyer/Seller exemptions. If Xero can turn these complications into 'Beautiful Accounting Software' then the future may well be exciting.

Here's the link and thanks to RG367 for posting (Post # 6809)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSPf...ature=youtu.be

(Disc small holding and viewed as v speculative/risky. DYOR)
    Thanks. Interesting video.

It's crazy to think that 80% of business payments in the US are still done by check. It just goes to show that cloud accounting is in it's infancy. The work Xero is doing now will pay off but it will take time...

Perilously close to a Death Cross on the daily chart is it not?

Well its certainly looking sick...
    What's the downside target from here?
    Looks like around $17.50ish where it settled prior to the cap raising.
    Thoughts anyone?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Is this the 'ride' back down to $15-16? Could be keen to buy again once it bottoms out and wait for the next surge.

Read this blog wrap on Xerocon Denver and some comparing thoughts on Intuit vs Xero numbers http://www.sleeter.com/blog/2015/06/...ards-and-more/