sharetrader
Page 629 of 733 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629630631632633639679729 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Guru

Many experienced chartists use the 30-120ma for companies that have not reached profitability--using this,the ''death cross'' has arrived.

Good to keep an eye out for confirmation it is not a fake out. ,

also the US market needs to be watched these days

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Read this blog wrap on Xerocon Denver and some comparing thoughts on Intuit vs Xero numbers http://www.sleeter.com/blog/2015/06/...ards-and-more/
    Good post - thanks

Membaa

Read this blog wrap on Xerocon Denver and some comparing thoughts on Intuit vs Xero numbers http://www.sleeter.com/blog/2015/06/...ards-and-more/
    Interesting article, thanks for posting. Annualised growth increasing YoY for Intuit who already have a million online customers, the "vast majority" in the USA, and YoY growth declining for XRO, with both now almost the same YoY growth, just different trajectories. Is that a concern or is the market so large in the USA that XRO can realistically catch up, or even just capture sufficient share that comparisons with Intuit are meaningless?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Interesting article, thanks for posting. Annualised growth increasing YoY for Intuit who already have a million online customers, the "vast majority" in the USA, and YoY growth declining for XRO, with both now almost the same YoY growth, just different trajectories. Is that a concern or is the market so large in the USA that XRO can realistically catch up, or even just capture sufficient share that comparisons with Intuit are meaningless?
    I've always been of the opinion that they don't have to "beat" Intuit. They just need to establish themselves as a viable alternative. A few percent of every market in the world translates to a pretty big win. There aren't many if any players in any industry who have 100% dominance. There is always a competitor. A bit simplistic possibly but...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    I've always been of the opinion that they don't have to "beat" Intuit.
    Exactly - Pepsi, Burger King, Samsung, etc.

Agree they dont have to be number 1 but they do have to establish themselves as the best alternative. I think that is their game plan, especially regarding getting in front of the media and pretending they are going for number 1 spot as the natural reaction to that is , "no, you're number 2" - to which Xero says thank you.

I think Rod said a while back that he was not interested in the 90% that is on some sort of software atm but he is digging in other 10% in States. The ultimate remaining question is when the profit coming? But again it is still a growth company so.... They done a lot of hiring recently so expenditure should not blow out in coming months.

I have my truck ready for the next dip....

And here's another blog on using the Xero Platform (no longer just an accounting software) that will help a Goal for women in business. Imagine its effect in the very near future for this NZ bred stock http://lauriemccabe.com/2015/06/15/s...-up-with-xero/

And here's another blog on using the Xero Platform (no longer just an accounting software) that will help a Goal for women in business. Imagine its effect in the very near future for this NZ bred stock http://lauriemccabe.com/2015/06/15/s...-up-with-xero/
    I love this approach. Thinking outside the box - thats our Xero!

After being pretty bearish this stock when it was trading $25+ I have been watching its fall pretty closely looking for when I thought might be a good opportunity to buy in. Today I bit the bullet and bought in at $17 (AUD). I was targeting perhaps a little lower & maybe that will happen, however imo its now looking like a lot better value than it was when trading 40%ish higher.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    After being pretty bearish this stock when it was trading $25+ I have been watching its fall pretty closely looking for when I thought might be a good opportunity to buy in. Today I bit the bullet and bought in at $17 (AUD). I was targeting perhaps a little lower & maybe that will happen, however imo its now looking like a lot better value than it was when trading 40%ish higher.
    I'm a little surprised that you got in given the tone of your posts. I hope it does well for you. There are a lot of articles and blogs out of the US painting an interesting picture over there. I have big hopes for this company which too be honest have already come true given that I was in at 90 cents.

I really do think that Xero has a shot at becoming a really big player and not just in the accounting space but in the larger financial and business arena. I am a bit of a fan boy though.