sharetrader
Page 659 of 733 FirstFirst ... 159559609649655656657658659660661662663669709 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Used to be a time when punters get all excited about XRO quarterly cash flow statements. Lack of such excitement a sign XRO is now boring and losing its mojo?
    At the AGM, they said that they expected subscription revenue for year ending 31 March 2016 would be $200m (at June 2015 fx rates). At the rate they are going I think they will struggle to get this. And (off the top of my head), I think that using June 2015 fx rate make the picture look worse, not better.

I think that they need to bring in at least $58.8m in subscription revenue to meet that.

It would be an embarrassing failure if they don't reach that headline figure.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    At the AGM, they said that they expected subscription revenue for year ending 31 March 2016 would be $200m (at June 2015 fx rates). At the rate they are going I think they will struggle to get this. And (off the top of my head), I think that using June 2015 fx rate make the picture look worse, not better.

I think that they need to bring in at least $58.8m in subscription revenue to meet that.

Doubt it not for they will get there easily and surely. That's what my gut-o-meter felt after listening to the CFO on the NBR Radio. You may want to interpret differently of course.

Disc - still buying on dips

The Board either agree with you Mikey...or they are extremely confident ....

There was a large NEW advertising billboard erected on Friday night in Lower Hutt with an advert by Xero which included in big letters..."First 3 month's FREE".

Hey Winner - does that mean they now go and reduce their annual budget cash flow forecast by 25%? Do you think that will affect their next earnings forecast announcement? Or, do you think they will increase their new customer forecast by 25% to make up the shortfall?

Ohhhh boy!

They'll do it mickey - maybe with a bit too spare (even with growth slowing)

Is this $1 billion annual revenues one day just a pipedream?

Believe the story
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    The Board either agree with you Mikey...or they are extremely confident ....

There was a large NEW advertising billboard erected on Friday night in Lower Hutt with an advert by Xero which included in big letters..."First 3 month's FREE".

Hey Winner - does that mean they now go and reduce their annual budget cash flow forecast by 25%? Do you think that will affect their next earnings forecast announcement? Or, do you think they will increase their new customer forecast by 25% to make up the shortfall?

Ohhhh boy!
    My guess is that it would be a good thing as an accounting system is not one of those things that you use and discard,for the most part.

I hav'nt been to North America in the last few years ,but last time ,no one had heard of them. I wonder if thats changed? Suppose it would be a far more expensive campaign over there,in terms of ads and recognition.

XRO share price generally gets a boost after a Xerocon

Rod all kitted up for the London

@roddrury: Suitcase looks like an IceBreaker outlet. Unless someone coming from Chathams, claiming longest trip to #xerocon https://t.co/ETFkCtmxeF

We saw massive sell off in tech stocks in NASDAQ on Friday. Some exceptions were defensive names like AT&T, Verizon and Tyson Foods (TSN). TSN jumped by more than 10% hitting all time high. LinkedIn tanked as much as 46.5 percent to a more than three-year low of $102.89.

Can we see some after shock affect on other tech stocks which include Xero?

Guru

I wouldnt be at all surprised.
    With a drop that big it will surly be leaving investors wondering if it will continue, and it is a target market for Xero.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    XRO share price generally gets a boost after a Xerocon

Rod all kitted up for the London

@roddrury: Suitcase looks like an IceBreaker outlet. Unless someone coming from Chathams, claiming longest trip to #xerocon https://t.co/ETFkCtmxeF
    Reuters - LinkedIn Corp (LNKD.N) dropped 43.6 percent to $108.38 after a weak sales forecast which did not analyst expectations

Just as well Xero don't come out with any sales forecasts - just vague statements and visionary targets

Wish Xero wouldn't use that word Xerocon