sharetrader
Page 672 of 733 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

There was a question from the Melbourne floor too about when will XRO pay dividends. Rod answered that if you want dividends, then XRO is not the company for you. So yes, dividends will be a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    There was a question from the Melbourne floor too about when will XRO pay dividends. Rod answered that if you want dividends, then XRO is not the company for you. So yes, dividends will be a while yet.
    Well, at least it's a change from the usual questions about when they are going to start making a profit.

Is the world finally waking up to the fact that Xero has basically been building a money printing machine?

(Anyone going to take the bait?)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Is the world finally waking up to the fact that Xero has basically been building a money printing machine?
    A very impressive mony printing machine too. Unfortunately they have also build a very successful money spending machine too! :0

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post

(Anyone going to take the bait?)
    I'll take the bait. I agree. Might be a few years before we see the money being printed being more than the money being spent, but once they go past that tipping point I think we'll see a lot of cash generated. While the cloud/Saas side of things might be sort of a new business model, the whole tech thing has been rolling for a while and despite the fact that a lot of NZ investors don't get it, Xero is following a well trodden path investing for growth while they can.

Any Forsyth Barr clients get the update today?

For believers the graphic shows why one keeps holding

Others maybe waiting until the share price goes 'exponential' again - but this time for much longer

From HBR.org
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I'll take the bait. I agree. Might be a few years before we see the money being printed being more than the money being spent, but once they go past that tipping point I think we'll see a lot of cash generated.
    My recollection from the annual report was that it looked like the cash coming in and cash going out might be in balance in around a years time.

Been a slow front on this thread so might as well include something about the competion. Sage has been hit by data breach http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37076704

Herbacious

Ooops, someone left the backdoor unlocked eh?