sharetrader
Page 692 of 733 FirstFirst ... 192592642682688689690691692693694695696702 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

wrong in what way, liked the product however did not personally like the trend and future towards data security..still purchased as I knew there would be money in this one at ipo...sold most within 5$ of the peak.. Made high six figure gains on this one, the only other share I have done that is AIR. Now it crawling its way up when it is clear it will be never provide the potential first sold re US market. Fuzzy logic prevails at times....

Been looking to buy more on weakness, but this is just defying gravity. Looks way overbought to me and don't want to buy till the chart looks less risky. Meanwhile I'm bemoaning lost profits. Sigh...

Yep, shades of 2014 again?. Keep saying its time to cash up but when the price is going up $1 a day what's a man to do (but keep riding the Xero wave!)

yea still very cheap, anyway first target reached waiting for 40
    one step ahead of the herd

OK some food for thought courtesy of the NBR:
    - Its been 30 years next week since the 1987 crash
    - October has traditionally been the "bear killer" month - 12 bear markets since world war 2 have ended in October
    - there's a lot of cash on the sidelines waiting for the pullback
    Hmmmmm some thinking to do over the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Malpaso View Post
    OK some food for thought courtesy of the NBR:
    - Its been 30 years next week since the 1987 crash
    - October has traditionally been the "bear killer" month - 12 bear markets since world war 2 have ended in October
    - there's a lot of cash on the sidelines waiting for the pullback
    Hmmmmm some thinking to do over the weekend!
    weather is still warm and good in NA and Europe..wait for it to turn cold...

Anyone heard of / looked at this: https://www.waveapps.com ?

First time I’ve seen a potential XRO competitor outside of MYOB/Sage/Intuit. Seems to be free for the customer.

I'm no expert but I think these guys have been around for a while. They generate revenue from some of the services available in the app and banner advertising in the program itself.

I found the blog article below while refreshing my memory. The guy rates Wave but essentially rates Xero much better.

https://blog.lawrencecawood.com/21-r...o-edcdfa6d2cc4

Pretty show strong of confidence this is..

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11933571

I just bought a few XRO shares – only a few because you don’t get many when they are $35.
    It’s not normally something I would do, buy when it is so high, but I took the advice of William O’Neil and bought XRO rather than MPG: -
    21. “What seems too high and risky to the majority generally goes higher and what seems low and cheap generally goes lower.” -William O’Neil

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-articles/28-motivational-quotes-from-top-traders

I am out of my comfort zone with this buy but I listened to Robert Arnott:-
    23. “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott

When I placed my buy order with ASB I ignored the big red SELL that Morningstar has on it with a valuation of $23. What would they know. Mr Market says is it worth $35.45 and he is always right.
    Sentiment is driving this rise in price - fear and greed, exuberance, euphoria, excitement and enthusiasm.
    Go Xero you’ve been over $40 before!