sharetrader
Page 9 of 733 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Is there a place I can see how many 200 share parcels have been purchased in the last fortnight?

From what I have seen, every man and his dog have been jumping in to access the SPP.

I think the take up on the SPP is going to be huge with people dumping the shares once they have been allocated, I'm just wondering how big an impact this dilution and SPP profit takers is going to have on the SP.

Default Sam Morgan is backing his own horse

Sam Morgan loads up on Xero shares
    Chris Keall | Thursday April 16 2009 - 03:51pm

The Trade Me founder is backing his own horse. Today Xero director Sam Morgan disclosed the purchase of 1.1 million shares in the company on April 6, bringing his total holding to 2.91 million or around 5% of the company.

Mr Morgan paid $1 million or 90 cents a share for his parcel of 1,111,111. Xero's shares closed at $1.15 on the day of his purchase.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/sam-mor...-shares-101245

Darn, I was so close at buying some at 0.70!

Guru

Thumbs up

Received my offer docu, looks an interesting opportunity, taking on the world could be a problem but this could the ground floor for something interesting or blah!

definitely interesting stuff, I sold down some of my portfolio in the past month and plan on taking up my full purchase option.

$5000 worth of Shares at 90c is looking like a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by nwood View Post
    $5000 worth of Shares at 90c is looking like a good thing!
    It's damn good, I beat myself for not buying when it was 70c!!! I had a good feeling about the company and the product but didn't have enough guts! So close to buy lots when it was 70c. I bought TEL instead which is good, but too safe.

This one feels like Advantage Group a few years ago. Bought in at 20c bailed at 50 feeling great but then watched it top out around $5.00 from memory. This story is much much greater. While there will inevitably be short term dips on profit taking, IMO a nice long uptrend ahead for more patient holders. Also great that it still has a relatively low cap level post cap raising.

Reported Loss of $6.75m (in line with expectations)

7,500 Customers = $250,000 monthly Revenue

Yeah, but once again the numbers don't really add up.

Look at the customer count and the revenue, track back through the announcements and try and make it add up. I can't.

I think it is pretty clear they've had to offer deals etc to get to this point - and probably rightly so.

What is needed for the next 6 month reporting period is $50 x 7500 x 6 to be the absolute minimum sales figure. If this happens, then real customers are happy to pay - and keep paying - a monthly fee for this service and word of mouth should build too.

In that case, my optimism would increase a lot. If not, memories of Commsoft (in particular) will come flooding back.

I reckon the jury is still out, but, thats good enough for now - they're doing whatever they can to make a dent and having some success.
    Last edited by Stranger_Danger; 14-05-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

Anyone attend the shareholder meeting?