sharetrader
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

quote:Originally posted by moe

quote:Originally posted by Scuffer

I was in sydney two weeks ago they have one opening in the cross
    Is that all you indulged in at the cross? There are a few "poorly packed kebab" places on the cross aren't there?[]

Sorry. *picks up bag and leaves*
    It had not opened still being fitted out, but yes you are right some of the takeaways are pretty rough but the cross is not as seedy has it used to be, I will keep my private indulgences to myself thanks, i'm new to this site and am finding it enlightening to say the least but I did wonder if bricks was the type of guy to steal a toddlers ice cream and kick the poor kids puppy, I do hope I'm wrong.
    I don't bloody believe it

Hey Scuffer, you are not too far from the truth with Bricks
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

quote:Originally posted by Bling_Bling

I'm not having a go at him I just felt like i'm the new kid on the block and I patted a dog and it bit me but hey he is probably a nice guy and was having a bad day.
    I don't bloody believe it

quote:Originally posted by moe

I was in sydney two weeks ago they have one opening in the cross
    Is that all you indulged in at the cross? There are a few "poorly packed kebab" places on the cross aren't there?[]

Sorry. *picks up bag and leaves*
    It had not opened still being fitted out, but yes you are right some of the takeaways are pretty rough but the cross is not as seedy has it used to be, I will keep my private indulgences to myself thanks, i'm new to this site and am finding it enlightening to say the least but I did wonder if bricks was the type of guy to steal a toddlers ice cream and kick the poor kids puppy, I do hope I'm wrong.
    DONT you mean Moe he is the one talking to you,, I would just say your a new DILL.. [8D] Regards

Guru

I'm not having a go at him I just felt like i'm the new kid on the block and I patted a dog and it bit me but hey he is probably a nice guy and was having a bad day.
    All Bricks post are like that

.....wait, however I do remember 1 post where he put a coherent English sentence together and it was non-abusive!

quote:Originally posted by Sideshow Bob

All Bricks post are like that

.....wait, however I do remember 1 post where he put a coherent English sentence together and it was non-abusive!
    BOB, BOB your sideshow has been out of action for some time we know your been in jail for a holiday was it good, You must get back to your meat company going to stop killing and start milking the cows so good to hear from you REGARDS.. [8D]

BRICKS, this place is not the same without you mate. LOL
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

Is anyone interested in buying shares in this company now that the IPO is officially a go-ahead?
    ---------------------------------
    BURGERFUEL TO LIST ON NZAX

Gourmet burger chain BurgerFuel plans to list on the NZAX after raising $15 million with an issue of 15 million shares at $1 each.

Investors will also get a one-for-five option to buy additional shares at the same price in 18 months. Funds raised will be used for expansion in New Zealand, Australia, Europe and the US. BurgerFuel presently has 19 outlets in New Zealand and one in Sydney.

The company's 70,000 VIB members (very important burger connoisseurs) will have first bite at the share offer until June 25 when the prospectus will become available to the wider public.

NOW all you KIWI`s can put your money where your moth is and don't forget they sell Mr Chips and the KFC store is just around the corner so good eating and have a happy TIME.. [8D]

NOW all you KIWI`s can put your money where your mouth is and don't forget they sell Mr Chips and the KFC store is just around the corner so good eating and have a happy TIME.. [8D]