sharetrader
Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

Guru

quote:Originally posted by Onthemoney

Ask the franchisees. Check and see if they are happy?
    They are happy. And sales are up after all the advertising.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Great CJ so investors and franchisees have nothing to worry about.

Quiet Observer

777, you have raised an interesting point. Public awareness of BF is not a strength (yet). However in Auckland where it all started I would think general awareness is not too bad.
    The lack of critical mass in NZ is yet another reason why imo the franchisors moved to a listing too early.
    After reading some press about the ex Red Bull guy saying they had "learnt a lot" going through the IPO process it makes me wonder. Did the sponsor broker "play the game", seeing the naivity of the franchisors in regards to raising capital as a quick ticket to earn a few hundred $K for themselves?
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

quote:Originally posted by 777

The thing is I am probably like a lot of people in that I don't even know where the closest shop is. Probably one of the reasons not many invested in it.
    I should probably try BF before i continue knocking it...

I think there is one on Courtney Place, though i don't know exactly where...& given the time ive spent on Courtney place over the last 4 years it cant have great presence!

Pike River "PRC" gets its IPO slatted for a $200m company despite having a steady income stream for the next 20 odd years, & BF gets valued at $60m...

BF is overvalued at even 20c IMO...[:o)]

quote:Originally posted by shasta

The thing is I am probably like a lot of people in that I don't even know where the closest shop is. Probably one of the reasons not many invested in it.

I think there is one on Courtney Place, though i don't know exactly where...& given the time ive spent on Courtney place over the last 4 years it cant have great presence!

Pike River "PRC" gets its IPO slatted for a $200m company despite having a steady income stream for the next 20 odd years, & BF gets valued at $60m...

The opposite end and side of Courtenay from the pubs explains why you haven't come across it mate

Down on the Taranaki St corner

Weren't too bad for a 'gourmet' burger - but the vegies love the choice available - you into chick peas and tofu butgers?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

quote:Originally posted by shasta

There are similarities between PRC and BF with BF - both were floated on the promise of future earnings. Heck, FTB was floated on the promise of no earnings but market presence! At this stage, BF must be cons8idered as having the edge as an actual operating company with real earnings and cashflow. PRC has no earnings and will be sucking cash until coal is PROFITABLY du up and sold.

Advanced Member

gosh who would of ever thought burger fuel would go below its list price i really do feel for shareholders by the way
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Had a "fuel" burger for lunch today, absolutely lovely although I think their pricing scheme is a bit out of wack. Why should I pay $5 extra just for some fancy sauce and the same amount of meat?

Pity about the share price, it looks totally illiquid.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

The investor who bought at $1 and sold 81 cents less brokerage fees must be feeling the pain today.. LOL. Must be a uni student who needed booze money, so had to liquidate his holding. I bet he was an engineering student. [:o)]
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

BFW what a joke.

The founders are laughing all the way to the bank having just 7% from memory of the company available to the public they might as well do a take over at .81c and privatise it, would be the shortest IPO/privatisation in nzx history i would think.