sharetrader
Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Announcement
    BFW - Notification of Allotment of Securities

Burger Fuel Worldwide Limited, hereby advises that its board of directors has approved the allotment of the following shares to certain directors, the company secretary, its chief financial officer and accountant in lieu of paying cash for the provision of services rendered or in lieu of paying a cash bonus.

Number issued: 197,647 @ 42.5 cps
    Not sure if many people follow BFW, but this is both positive and negative. First they potentially don't have enough cash to pay directors etc, but the positive is that directors are buying shares at these levels, albeit indirectly.

If we don't see any director & officer relevant interest notices of them selling as they are required to do, this becomes a more positive sign, along with Dubai, which looks to be developing well.
    Again following the directors has been fruitful with burgerfuel closing last night at $1.10, IPO subscribers are now also in the money.
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Again following the directors has been fruitful with burgerfuel closing last night at $1.10, IPO subscribers are now also in the money.
    ON such small volumn though. Even if you wanted to throw some play money at it, say $5k, how much would that push up the share price.

Maybe once they get profitable, the founders will offload some of their shares and create a bit more liquidity. That will probably just sink the share-price unless they get some retail support which is unlikely unless one of the small funds like Milford or Pie gets interested.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    ON such small volumn though. Even if you wanted to throw some play money at it, say $5k, how much would that push up the share price.

Maybe once they get profitable, the founders will offload some of their shares and create a bit more liquidity. That will probably just sink the share-price unless they get some retail support which is unlikely unless one of the small funds like Milford or Pie gets interested.
    They are already profitable, even though it was a small profit. Their operating profit was $224,554
    Last edited by Everwood; 15-05-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    They are already profitable, even though it was a small profit. Their operating profit was $224,554
    Sorry - I meant a history of profitability - from memory that was their first profit. In theory they could also become a dividend stock like RBD.

Their share price is going up like there is no tomorrow! And the PE has reached 87. People obviously think this company is going somewhere! I quite like their business model but will wait another year or two to see if they can continue to improve operationally and financially before buying in.

Any idea when the annual report will be released?

Thankyou, I look forward to it!

Guru

Good result, with growth in the Middle East and promising to see possible expansion into Australia. If they keep going like this, world domination will be next
    Last edited by CJ; 12-06-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Do you hold CJ? (if you don't mind me asking)
    No (that includes my investing company). An associated party does which is why I am interested.

I did look to get in a while back (at about $1) but the market was so illiquid, I would have raised the shareprice 20c just to buy $5k worth so I stayed out. This is still an issue with a free float of only ~15% from memory. Milford was only able to get in as it bought a parcel from the major shareholder.