sharetrader
Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Jeez, liquidity sure is flowing in now!
    A bit more but nearly half is over $4 so should be ignored - surely it cant get that high.

I do wonder where this will settle in a month or so. It will probably end up like GEO which skyrocketed but fell to more sensible levels.

This stock has bought a large smile to my face, even though the stock has got ahead of itself. This has made up for not investing in PEB or WYN.

Default Crystal Ball

My pick is that 3.15 will be the peak of this run; people will now lock in some of their profits which will see the price retreat to the mid $2 range. Now watch me be proved wrong

Does this prove the theory "every dog has its day"

More good news with the new store in Christchurch breaking opening day records and some fella called Mark trafficking burgers between the Nth Island and the Mainland and eating bastards for breakfast

What do people think of burgerfuel as a long term investment in the long run 5 - 10 years?
    However, their goals seem a bit too optimistic too me.

Planning to open one thousand new stores in the next eight years..

"That's a big number, but potentially this partnership [with Franchise Brands] could help deliver this to us," he said. "It's certainly possible - if you crack the US market there's a thousand stores right there."

A thousand stores if they crack the states? Hmmm, a very popular burger chain in-n-out only has 290 locations and they've been around for more than 30 years... Not too mention, all the other chains, such as, johnny rockets, shake-n-shack, arbys, and so on...

With currently only 54 store in he world, even expanding to 500 stores worldwide in the next 8 years, will definitely have a much larger market cap than 150 mil. However, even at 500 stores I don't think will be an easy task even with franchise brands on board... Which is roughly 63 stores a year, that is some serious growth...

Guru

I dont think the 1000 is a target, more an aspiration goal. If they can co-locate with Subway, then it will be possible. Theya re also changing their model (no more regional franchisee) which will increase costs in the short term.

Until we find out what this deal actually means, i'd say todays price is a good price to sell. Remember that this company, doesn't own Subway, it owns 4 other brands you have never heard of. While it is owned by the subway founders, investment by them doesn't guarantee any face time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I dont think the 1000 is a target, more an aspiration goal. If they can co-locate with Subway, then it will be possible. Theya re also changing their model (no more regional franchisee) which will increase costs in the short term.

Until we find out what this deal actually means, i'd say todays price is a good price to sell. Remember that this company, doesn't own Subway, it owns 4 other brands you have never heard of. While it is owned by the subway founders, investment by them doesn't guarantee any face time with them.
    Definitely Harvey, like taco bell co-locates with pizza hut in the states. However, like you mentioned, this company does not own subway, they were the founders, so how will burger fuel co-locate with subway? Plus, why would subway want to diminish their earnings and share it with burgerfuel? They are already the largest food chain in the world..

Right now, its more like an easier path for burger fuel to 'get their foot in the states' with the help of these founders..

Guru

Been a bit quiet here.

Well they made it into the NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/12/bu...sbusiness&_r=0 Articel by a Kiwi Freelancer from what I can tell but it did appear in Print.

Plus they have opened their first store in Egypt.

Shareprice at 2.25 and looks to be on a very very slow downwards trajectory.