sharetrader
Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Burgerfuel

quote:Originally posted by Scuffer

Thats great just what NZ needs more debt sounds like an act of desperation, the news report had a few would be investors saying they were going to buy in they didn't look like warren buffet.
    YOUR right avoid this IPO.. [8D]

quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

PLACEBO, SEAN CONNERY is not good looking enough to play MACDUNK.
    ...not old enough either []

Advanced Member

quote:Originally posted by Halebop

quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

PLACEBO, SEAN CONNERY is not good looking enough to play MACDUNK.
    ...not old enough either []

I am not to sure on that one roughly the same i think. I have more hair on my head than he has. He was voted the worlds sexiest man. my only claim to fame was I won a best legs contest.
    Thought you would like to know that. macdunk

Wasn't he just knighted too, so he's Sir Sean? In the same list as Dame Edna .

Not sure if that makes him/her Sir Dame Edna or Dame Dame Edna... grateful if someone could clarify [?]
    Marriage isn't a word. It's a sentence

quote:BRICKS-YOUR right avoid this IPO..
    im with Bricks on this one...
    I read that Burgerfuel have turnover of 3million dollars and they are trying to raise 60million
    analysts said this float is "ambitious"
    [8D]
    .^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

If you must invest in the fast food business, then surely RBD at 86c,(taking into account its current problems with pizza hut etc,an iconic brand poorly maintained and marketed but with potential for a turn-around) would be a better place to put your money? With the costs and risks involved in developing Burger Fuel, I can't see why they wont be cheaper than $1 in the future.

were you the guy that shouted the king is wearing no clothes its pretty obvious to all thanks buddy someone had to say it well done
    I don't bloody believe it

Interesting article in herald today, it looks that the public are pumping a lot of money into something and holding a 1/4 share, the owners are going to do very well out of it, almost makes me want to float my business should put a $30 million dollar potential value on a lot of small $1 to $2 mill turnover firms.

Good on them if they can get that off the public smart way of making $

tsb

Here at Burger Wisconsin we have been perfecting gourmet Burgers since 1989. That means we have plenty of experience in sourcing the finest & freshest ingredients to give you, our valued customer, the world’s best burger.

For the next 65 years Charlie sold his hamburgers at fairs all over Wisconsin while his creation went on to conquer the world.

I spose its a business

Christopher Niesche's column in the Saturday Herald provides a reasonable summary:

It has 19 stores, all but one of which are franchises. For some reason the latest financial statements aren't included in the prospectus, but they reveal that Burger Fuel New Zealand earned revenue of $4.3 million and made a "trading surplus" of $186,499.

If we add back interest payments and depreciation of $190,045 we get earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation - or something like it - of $376,544. If we then put Burger Fuel International's operating loss to one side, this puts the float on a multiple of 160 times earnings.

That doesn't look enticing, to say the least ...