sharetrader
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Another successful meeting in the nations sharetradng capital!

Kiwibear, GoFish and other ChCh regulars - We're running another in-house sharetipping comp this quarter, so if you want to throw your hat in the ring for a bit of a giggle then please email me your picks before the markets open on Monday.

I picked up 15 picks from the attendees tonight, but if anyone missed out please let me know.

Congratulations to Upside Umop who won the comp for the last quarter with a return of 47%, and special mention to The Plunger with a close run second at 43%.

Default glasses left behind last night...

If someone is missing a pair that look like these--->
    then PM me, or email me, or post here...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Thanks Shrewd,

They belong to Sue. I'll let her know that you've got them.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    Another successful meeting in the nations sharetradng capital!

Kiwibear, GoFish and other ChCh regulars - We're running another in-house sharetipping comp this quarter, so if you want to throw your hat in the ring for a bit of a giggle then please email me your picks before the markets open on Monday.

I picked up 15 picks from the attendees tonight, but if anyone missed out please let me know.

Congratulations to Upside Umop who won the comp for the last quarter with a return of 47%, and special mention to The Plunger with a close run second at 43%.
    As always another great night in Christchurch. Good to catch up with all the regulars and a few new faces as well but as always didnt get a chance to talk to everyone.
    Oooh how time flys (7hrs) when you are having fun... and I guess all those wines helped.

Looking forward to the World (of NZ) Congress in Feb. next Feb in Christchurch.

We may even get another meeting in Nov. this year.

Umop ... tell me you weren't one of those guys beating up on the cops in Dunners this weekend I think you are too clever for that.

Oiler

My apologies in arrears, sorry guys I was really looking forward to making this one but I got stuck moving a friend into a new house on the other side of town. Thought I'd be done by 2-ish, but a minor plumbing disaster (LOL) and a few other hiccups made that more like 9pm

I see Serpie's trying to organise a monthly on the quiet get together, what a legend.. That definitely sounds like a plan.

slow learner

Yes indeed Serpie is a legend, another great night. (also thanks to Brut for the ride home)

Default Ch Ch meeting.

Did'nt get to attend because of a family function unfortunately,maybe next time. If I had attended it would have been more like a wake if the conversation had been concerning any of the shares I hold.

all the details for the next meeting which is this Saturday is here

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?t=6425

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...