sharetrader
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

I had a great time...
    it was another great event that has come about only because of the internet, everyone had their own storys and their own paths they took... and it is great to mix and associate with a bunch of people that are achievers...
    the National convention will evolve over time, and hopefully next time we will have some activitys, special guests, prizes etc...
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Have just arrived back in Auckland after a great weekend in the Garden City...two days of perfect warm weather !!

I think this from nccollr sums the Convention up pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    What a great meet. Really interesting to see all the faces and to learn about the various trading styles.(jotted down a lot of notes) What really got me was the passion some members have for various sectors and stocks. A great bunch of people. A special thanks to the hard working members who put this together. I had another function to attend and would have liked to stay longer. I am a starter for any future meetings.
    It is interesting to see now after two meetings in Christchurch how people seem to open up more and more and to see very lively discussions going on in the various groups as people tended to move from group to group and add there 2 cents worth.

You better believe we will have another meeting ....... Nov? we need to let Shrewdy finish his study and get a pass before we have another one.

He arrived late but had a legitimate late pass.

The next one we will have the other amigo (Serpie) and his favorite dolphin.

Default Sounds like a ripper!

Sounds like an even better turn up than last time Oiler!

November sounds good for the next one. We'll have to get some feedback on a suitable date a bit closer to the time, because we've got Cup Day / Show Day in the first couple of weeks that we have to either work around or work in.

Looking forward to hearing some more details on this weekend's one. I'm glad to see that the market slump hasn't dampened the enthusiasm of the ChCh contingent.

Serpie,
    you have just bought forward an idea...
    how about we have some sort of event at cup day?...

hire a box or whatever...
    its just a suggestion... im happy to go back to the stock Xchange if it comes to nothing....
    No doubt I will be at cup day (chchs biggest event of the year)... look for the guy in an opp shop suite holding and drinking straight from a jug....

Cup day as the next meeting anyone?
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Default For the Stragglers at the End, as promised.

NWE=D : CUE=C
    ADY=D
    MEP=A
    ISS=D
    ADE=D
    INL=C : BSM=C
    DYL=C
    AGS=D : AGM=DD
    MCO=D : DES=C

These are my forecast's for the week

Default Code?

Hey KB, not being one of the stragglers do you mind elaborating on what your codes are? To me they sounds like a bust sizes and a nice selection if that's the case, however I'm sure it's less interesting but nonentheless more useful than that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Serpie,
    you have just bought forward an idea...
    how about we have some sort of event at cup day?...

hire a box or whatever...
    its just a suggestion... im happy to go back to the stock Xchange if it comes to nothing....
    No doubt I will be at cup day (chchs biggest event of the year)... look for the guy in an opp shop suite holding and drinking straight from a jug....

Cup day as the next meeting anyone?
    Cup day is a great day, quite correct... I missed Lindauer Lawn tickets last year, it wont happen again!

Sorry couldn't make it guys, came down with the flu quite badly - Work made me do four return trips to auckland in just over a week so someone on one of those planes has a lot to answer for!

Default November Meeting

I think that too many people (including myself) have their own Cup Day traditions that they would be hesitant to give up.
    I was thinking more about avoiding Cup Day amd Show Day because of other commitments. It's a busy time of the year.

How about we pencil in Saturday 3rd November at 4pm. It's before the racing carnivals start, and tucks in neatly behind the next quarterly results.

The other option is increasing the frequency of meetings. Anyone keen for 6 a year rather than 4?

People have mentioned special guests / presentations etc. I'd like to suggest that Shrewd Crude does a presentation on "How To Upset Posters on HC".

seripe
    1....I was thinking more about avoiding Cup Day amd Show Day because of other commitments.
    2.....How about we pencil in Saturday 3rd November at 4pm.

3.....I'd like to suggest that Shrewd Crude does a presentation on "How To Upset Posters on HC".

first of all... thanks for putting on some drinks serpie.....
    1....no problem about cup day, as I said I will be there anyway opp shop suite and all drinking from a jug..... HEY there aint no such thing as other commitments on Cup day...... only mad men do not go to that event...

2....ive got no problem about that, lets see how others feel about saturday 3rd at 4pm...?

3....the presentation would be over before it even started .. its quite amazing though, RRS has a big following over at HC, and posters here were the complete opposite...
    I loved bagging RRS and its now down 25% since I started...

Default Next meeting

No worries SC,

I see that you've got your own thread title on HC on the NWE pages. Have you been banned from there?

Perhaps you could do a presentation on RRS? If anyone can sell that you can.