sharetrader
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Fri 2nd at 7pm is good for me.

Cheers
    A J
    GGGO = 290 Bagger!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    serpie,
    I have not been banned... got suspended last week....
    No I got into a bit of a spate with a few HC RRS'ers because I down ramped their stock because it looked awful... and they are doing anything possible shut me down and get me to go away...
    I dont know if you remember one poster came here to ST and started new threads for RRS,
    another poster tried to dig up all my personal details...

that poster on NWE started a thread title with my name to scaremonger HC NWE'ers after I sold a few NWE's yesterday...(well im still actually 1st in cue at 26.5)....bought some CUE...
    that poster got particularly mad when I laughed at him because sp of RRS has fallen from above 90c to now 70c in 3 weeks (and did touch $1 in the last few weeks)....
    he was enraged when I went, "haha"....
    haha....
    I got that particular person "dump trucked" Shrewd, they were bringing in debates & arguments from other sites on here...

Which gets me to my next point, i said id be at a Chch event, so will plan to attend the Nov one, but a Saturday would suit me, since you lot have already selected the weekend i'd intended for the next Wellington one...
    Last edited by shasta; 06-09-2007 at 10:37 PM.

I dont have anything scheduled.... sounds all good to me...

oiler check your mail box you savage cat...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

I dont have anything scheduled.... sounds all good to me...

oiler check your mail box you savage cat...

.^sc
    I have and RRS has been dump trucked............. tell me more

Empty message shrewd one

oiler,
    the story of RRS goes like this...
    Redzone started a thread here called "Serious oil play"-... instantly I had to look at this new oil pick because of the title of the thread... Lizard came out and asked for my opinion on a $7 valuation of the company when The share was trading at 95cents...So I stood up and said the company sucked, and the valuation was foney...
    Ive since had to standup for my beliefs on RRS ever since....
    .... I kept on seeing RRS on top 10 postings over at HC, it was a hit stock over there... so I had a go at the company and have stood up for my views ever since over tat HC......
    I told them that the SP would get dumped and it fell 50% in a short time.... Also, about 1-2weeks ago, I said the options (RRSO) would be worthless... and rrso has since capiculated, even though those posters with all the inside Info told me otherwise.......
    .... Over at HC it was something like 1 vs 100...me vs the pack... And I stood up and gunned them all down... Theres some special email group called RUM that have been looking to dig up Dirt on me, and snooping because they think im a paid downramper... so I disclosed RRS to be dump trucked on the bottom of my post here so that they would see it.......
    I actually bought my first parcel of shares during the week... Bought some CUE....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

anyway,
    chch NC reps.... you donot have to worry about those Aucks or wellys taking the NC off us just yet...The chch NC is still the biggest event around, quality and quantity.... other events were quality only.... After personally touring the other events, Ive come to my unbiased opinion that we still hold the NC honours, but it could be taken off us if Auckland gets another meeting raging after the last one turned out rather successful...so make sure you turn up to the next NC event, regardless if yourve missed previous events or not... bring a mate if you like... first drink is free as per usual...
    oiler, enjoy wellington...tell us here how it went....

.^sc

anyway,
    chch NC reps.... you donot have to worry about those Aucks or wellys taking the NC off us just yet...The chch NC is still the biggest event around, quality and quantity.... other events were quality only.... After personally touring the other events, Ive come to my unbiased opinion that we still hold the NC honours, but it could be taken off us if Auckland gets another meeting raging after the last one turned out rather successful...so make sure you turn up to the next NC event, regardless if yourve missed previous events or not... bring a mate if you like... first drink is free as per usual...
    oiler, enjoy wellington...tell us here how it went....

.^sc
    SC the Wellinton meeting was a bigger success than the last meeting, but CHC can relax for the moment, you still have the National Convention Title but you cannot afford to rest on your laurels or Auckland will take it off you

There were a few new interesting faces like Mosteph,Stephen,TSB,Joey? besides Lakeys,Shasta,Tolouse and Whiteheron and of course not to forget the Mattyroo who is now going to join the Amigos and be another roving ambassador

All in all a great evening guys..... thanks to all the attendees and as Stephen has said "thanks to Vince" for his contribution to the bar. It all went down well Vince.

Smile

Good to see you guys are getting out, around the country as well, I thought you all had square eyes from too much time on this site, might have to do the same, I could pop into the opticians at the same time see if they can sort out my tendency to be one eyed.
    I don't bloody believe it

Good to see you had a good meeting.. With the $39 airfares you never know who might turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    Good to see you had a good meeting.. With the $39 airfares you never know who might turn up.
    Yup, Pacific Blue (part of Virgin Blue) has those cheap flights from Nov 15.

Will try & make a Chch & Auckland event this year...