sharetrader
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Im just about to put up a new title for the thread, for advertisement purposes.... just confirming Friday 2nd November at 7pm...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

just wanted to remind everyone that the National Convention is still on the 2nd Nov....
    Its the last event of the year....
    Come out and enjoy a quiet beer, a free one at that....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

just wanted to remind everyone that the National Convention is still on the 2nd Nov....

.^sc

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post

.^sc
    I will be there and may round up a couple of Jafas as well to make the journey south.

Default I'll be there

Looking forward to it Amigos.

Been distracted by the real world lately, so looking forward to catching up on the gossip.

There is an online based meeting reminder system on the net called Meetup.com http://investing.meetup.com I am happy to set up and finance this service if anyone thinks there is any merit in it. It will remind those who don't go online regularly and may attract new members at the same time. I can see our group developing into regular meetings and this give us the ability to chop and change to our hearts content.

hmmm just after the first of my 5 exams, but i told myself after i missed the last one that ill be there.

look forward to it.
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Default Bumpity bump bump

Reminder about the National Convention.
    Friday 2nd November at 7pm. A good start to the silly season.

Share Collector

Hi Guys, thanks for the invitation over on the other thread. The flies sounded really tempting Shrewd... but sadly will have to take a raincheck. The no. 1 man beat me to booking the weekend off and I believe has something silly and irresponsible planned in Nelson (paintball and go-karts, sigh!).

Exclamation

Come on Cantabs......... if you dont get more attendees for the meeting on the 2nd Nov Friday night then Auckland will certainly overtake you for the National Convention Title.

Auckland meeting for the 15th Dec. has already got 12 people signed up for the big event and it is about 7 weeks out!!!

Come on all you regulars... serpie,shrewdie,bermuda,mccollr,plunger, airedale,kiwibear, and all the other regulars.

Look forward to meeting you all again next week !!

Lots to talk about .... the market is changing/readjusting ???