sharetrader
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Wink Another Great one

Great to see you made the walk home safely Serpie!
    Another great convivial night by all, the wine and beers helped too!
    Hope Bermuda pm's the picks to us all.
    Last edited by KiwiBear; 02-11-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: spell
    Your candle loses nothing when it lights another." (John Maxwell)
    Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing - The Tao of Warren Buffett

Advanced Member

Yes a great night but we do need a quieter venue.

I have got all the picks which will become effective say 1 November 2007 and will be performance reviewed at our next meeting.

I told my Bro last night to invest in them all and that he would make at least 15% on his money within 4 months. We have some serious brains and experience in this group.

I am happy to post all our picks on this thread but if anyone is not happy about their pick being divulged let me know before I post them on Monday. Thanks for the ride home Rif Raf and the book to read is the World is Flat by Thomas L Friedman. You would really enjoy it. Cheers

Smile

Agree with that, Bermuda, a good night and good company, but the noise level intruded on the conversation. After speaking so confidently about Salinas Energy I will start a thread on SAE. I hope that that is not "the kiss of death "for it.

Yeah was good evening to put some faces to names so to speak.
    Look forward to the next one!
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Yes, another good night at the Christchurch National Convention although dare I say it too soon but the Auckland Xmas preliminary show of hands may mean that Auckland could take the title way

I agree the venue was very noisy this time, maybe because it was Friday night and a later start. Good to see another new face "Umop" and to catch up with the old stalwarts of Christchurch.

Look forward to the next one in Feb/Mar 2008

NC,
    couldnot make the meeting this time for personal reasons...
    Good to hear that the group made stock selections and I would be keen to see what others picks were... Who picked MEO? was it you mr bermuda...If I can remember, last meet it was a hot topic...
    Once upon a time Serpie was suggesting Dux De lux as a venue?... that could be an option... or go back to S/exchange at usual sat time when not so loud...
    see you all at the next meeting in Feb/March..

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

I put a / in my last post for a reason...
    would have sounded all wrong eah..

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Sorry I missed the meet as well. I was soooo close. I was at an all day seminar across the road on Business Building by Dr Demartini and it was due to finish at 6pm. Got away just after 9.30 rather knackered but I shall be at the next one. I have a book to donate as a spot prize. "How to figure out Company Accounts".
    I will also crank up the meet up site as well once the a venue and date has been decided.

Default Next meeting

It certainly got a lot louder after 8pm, but I suppose it was Friday night, so that's to be expected.
    I'm thinking that for the next meeting (maybe early in February to again tie in with the quarterlies?) we could move back to a Saturday afternoon, and maybe get out of the centre of town. There's some nice beer gardens around, and that time of the year it may be nice to sit outside and get some fresh air.

Default Good one

yeah, great night. Good to get some difference perspectives.
    Tks for the ideas Bermuda, hope you found the party! The tips sweep was good idea too.