sharetrader
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

welcome aboard garry...
    Ive been to an auckland meet, a welly meet... and in my unbiased opinion, CHCH is where all the actions at...
    even MD is going to make an appearance at some stage, as he told me...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    welcome aboard garry...
    Ive been to an auckland meet, a welly meet... and in my unbiased opinion, CHCH is where all the actions at...
    even MD is going to make an appearance at some stage, as he told me...

.^sc
    Yeah we have got to get MD to ChCh. Probably need a bigger venue if MD comes.

Default $$$....lookout for the Dollar sign cap....$$$

Yeah we have got to get MD to ChCh. Probably need a bigger venue if MD comes.
    If mackdadunk came we would only need a bigger dance floor !...The Dux is a large event and there will be many groups there..
    SO I will be wearing my dollar sign cap for abit of a laugh... it has a big dollar sign on the front which sparkles and has smaller dollar signs over the rest of this finely designed sun protector...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    If mackdadunk came we would only need a bigger dance floor !...The Dux is a large event and there will be many groups there..
    SO I will be wearing my dollar sign cap for abit of a laugh... it has a big dollar sign on the front which sparkles and has smaller dollar signs over the rest of this finely designed sun protector...

.^sc
    I might wear my shorts. Bermuda shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    I might wear my shorts. Bermuda shorts.
    Bermuda with weather we are having now I think most people attending will be wearing "shorts"

Time to start taking a head count to see who are going to be at the Dux on Sat evening.

Christchurch is struggling to hold the title for "Natioanl Convention" Auckland matched the best Christchurch attendance at the Dec meet.

Time for the Cantabs to stand up and be counted.

I am sure there will be lots of sad tales to tell about the present market and where everyone thinks it is going to go.

SC the guru is going to be there, along with Bermuda and all the other regular supporters. There will be free drink for all the new attendees ...

see ya'll Sat night

Christchurch is struggling to hold the title for "Natioanl Convention" Auckland matched the best Christchurch attendance at the Dec meet.
    oiler,
    IT has now become obvious that two chch rep attendees have stirred up some success over there in A town... numbers dont mean jack rabbit....
    quality not quantity mate......no disrespect to auck landingers...
    big guns(hehe), show up here in chch that dont even post/ or very little...
    that line explains a key element of difference that elevates us to a new level...
    chch nc stands... more debate required to snatch those title rights....
    come back and we can talk when you get 60ppl...
    oh wait, see you on sat...

.^sc

Advanced Member

Talking

SHREWDY, You lot down in Christchurch dont have a chance of beating AUCKLAND at anything. Auckland is making the play for the national convention. MACDUNK is being placed in stocks with free rotten tomatoes donated by NZO to all its brain dead to have a five minute chuck up. Nothing you can do in Christchurch will draw a crowd like that give in mate your a gonner. MACDUNK

You lot down in Christchurch dont have a chance of beating AUCKLAND at anything

CHCH beats Auckland at having the best Duncan Macgregor of all time....
    Auckland has you, and christchurch has famous Ex All Black, canterbury star with the same name.....
    Hey, thats 1-0....
    your in deep now MD auckland...
    As I said to oiler come back when your crowd pulls 60 people...
    we will talk then...

.^sc

I wont be able to make to the ChCh meeting Shrewdy - I'm saving my money to go to the Auckland meeting and throw tomatoes at MacDaddy.

Just kidding - I'll be there!

And you're right - the Auckland meeting only got started because we loaned them a few of our members to kickstart them.

So far confirmed we have:
    Bermuda
    Oiler
    Noodle
    Shrewd
    Serpie

so oil/gas is well represented already.

Where are all of the other regulars?

And also we'd like to see a few more new faces along this time. Anyone that's not sure about what goes on please PM me if you'd rather and I can answer any questions you may have.
    We're meeting at the Dux this time, which is quite a bit bigger, so I can also give you my cellphone number to make sure that you can find us on the day. Or I can take along another inflattable dolphin if that makes us easier to identify? I've got heaps of them (dont ask).

Default An attendee

I have it in my diary. I will spend Sat. morning recycling aluminum cans for Rangiora Lions fund-raiser, and Sat pm discussing high finance and bear markets ? in good company at the Dux de Lux.