sharetrader
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Unhappy Apologies

It turns out I have to be in Dunedin earlier than I'd anticipated so will miss this event. I'm very disappointed as I was looking forward to it. Will definitely make it to the next one.
    Felix, qui potest rerum cognoscere causas

Advanced Member

Default National Convention

Well I just got back from Surfers playing golf and everything is in order. It might appear shambolic but we should have some fun.

A big thankyou to all you guys/gals that are coming.

Just loved that comment about Roma, Shrewdy!

Origin and QGC still going higher. PES has gone crazy since I have been away.
    Load up on Roma RPM but do your own research.

ps I did not look at a computer screen for a whole week. What a holiday.

See you Saturday.
    Cheers Bermuda

Rotweiller, Majestic Court on Riccarton should be OK.

Default Tomorrow

Good morning all National Convention attendees.

1 more sleep until the Convention.

With around 20 optimistic and upbeat traders about to descend on Bermuda's place it is time to sort out a few details. Shrewdy is kindly donating a keg of Mangatainoka's best, but we should all obviously bring something along to drink and nibble on, especially if we're going to overstay our welcome and watch the mighty Crusaders.

So whether it's a bottle of Verve and a packet of pork scratchings, or lemonade and a roast chicken, please don't come empty handed.

Special exceptions made for our out of town guests of course, although perhaps Rotty could bring some of those little sachets of coffee and sugar and a packet of mixed nuts from the motel?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    Good morning all National Convention attendees.

1 more sleep until the Convention.

With around 20 optimistic and upbeat traders about to descend on Bermuda's place it is time to sort out a few details. Shrewdy is kindly donating a keg of Mangatainoka's best, but we should all obviously bring something along to drink and nibble on, especially if we're going to overstay our welcome and watch the mighty Crusaders.

So whether it's a bottle of Verve and a packet of pork scratchings, or lemonade and a roast chicken, please don't come empty handed.

Special exceptions made for our out of town guests of course, although perhaps Rotty could bring some of those little sachets of coffee and sugar and a packet of mixed nuts from the motel?
    What time is lift-off?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    What time is lift-off?
    4pm 99 Puriri Street.
    Bring some grog if you want to but dont worry about any food. I will get the bbq going and do a few steaks, sausages and prawns.

Bring some WARM clothes as part of the party ( the barbie ) will be outside.

( If you want to try the yard glass, please direct any blow back over the lawn and not onto the covered porch.) As I said to Mrs B "there wont be any problems...these guys are seriously intelligent"

Relax and have a good time talking to however you want.
    See you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    4pm 99 Puriri Street."there wont be any problems...these guys are seriously intelligent"
    So are the engineering students at Canterbury Uni - and have you seen them in full swing!

We will all be very well behaved Super B, and we appreciate you hosting us. Best one yet.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    So are the engineering students at Canterbury Uni - and have you seen them in full swing!

We will all be very well behaved Super B, and we appreciate you hosting us. Best one yet.
    Serpie,

As you know my father, a Rhodes Scholar , was a professor of Civil Engineering at Canterbury University and was Dean of the faculty.

So yes, I have seen them in full swing!!!

Smile meeting

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Serpie,

As you know my father, a Rhodes Scholar , was a professor of Civil Engineering at Canterbury University and was Dean of the faculty.

So yes, I have seen them in full swing!!!
    Bermuda,

had an ale with Airedale in the week and said to him if i did'nt have something on sat night

would have caught up with you guys tomorrow, next time ? have a good one

Ron

This seems fun, i wish i could join you guys... but i have work.. tomorrow night.

Shrewdy,
    do you still go to coyotes ?
    and also do ya work-out at uni gym
    Last edited by NOCASH; 16-05-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Bye Bye BUy

Talking

Bermuda. How did you manage not to look at a computer for the whole week?? My wife gets so peeved off when I disappear on holiday for half an hour or so in the evening. Sad I know but the holiday just seems so much better when you can see the shares pay for it!!!

Bet you had a nice big juicy smile on your face when you logged in.

Played Cape Kidnappers yet, it's amazing? Let me know if you make it to Napier?

Have a great night lads, lucky buggers!! ( I am working, quite why I am not sure)