sharetrader
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Wellington have five votes in to choose the date of its next meeting. Auckland had seven people plus my good self turn up at its last meeting. Christchurch being in the outer extremities of known civilization might come up with at least four punters plus my old mate the SHREWD one. I think as the market crashes [according to Macdunk] you will find you might be able to hold your meeting in a phone booth in november. What you really need is to hold a weekend overnight Agatha Christy who done it weekend where the people can be themselves getting to know each other. We might all take part in a who killed the NZX.
    Macdunk after a few whiskies might give a lecture on time lines. Not much fun in a bar trying to stay sober enough to drive home guys, get your thinking caps on. Macdunk
    Come on Macca if it is only the venue that is stopping you from going to the Garden City then dont worry the 3 Amigos will find a venue that can/will be to your liking and will keep you sober

If you need any help in getting to Christchurch (walking sticks/crutches whatever) I will certainly help you get there including your lovely other half.

How can you refuse If you say YES and I know you wont you wily ole bugga till the last minute then we will get an avalanche of people wanting to come and meet this "cantankerous Scotsman"

Duncan come along mate ......... you are very welcome

Oiler

guest speakers like STRAT and yourself explaining your positions in the ASX competition to warm the crowd up
    Awesome. The Sharetrader equivilent of Laurel and Hardy as a warmup act.
    And perhaps a dance-off between Macca and Shrewd to close?

We're putting you on the attractions list for the November convention MacD. We will schedule to suit. You name the date.

We have other posters from around the country who have also indicated that they will attend, and in true showbiz style we will drip feed those details to the media between now and then.

Go somewhere to book in, have guest speakers like STRAT, and yourself explaining your positions in the ASX competition to warm the crowd up,
    Kick a fella while hes down why dont ya

Advanced Member

Talking luvulikeabruddermate

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Kick a fella while hes down why dont ya

Just trying to kick you off the fence to do something about our competition with SHREWDY. You and i both know that its like being in Greenland with a pack of husky dogs. You can kick them around ito place but dont fall over whatever you do. We all know that if i fall over you will have the pack on your side. Macdunk

Default Unimaginable

" followed by PHAEDRUS and SNOOPY having bad language at two paces".
    Unquote........LOL at that. We have two of ST's politest contributors there.

upside umop-dont think ill be able to make this one...

the almighty undie 500 is the last weekend of term. i will keep up chch good reputation and stay out of trouble, dont worry!

hmm i think i picked LMP for the comp...but i think RPM has outperformed.
    I read in the canta magazine today that the undie 500 has been cancelled...
    So it appears that you will be coming...
    Mackdunk, that now makes six...
    haha... the only undies that will be coming off are mine in 5 years.. re: the oil hoax thread...haha
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Shasta,
    Liz suggested I come down to the next Wellington meeting but then had a better idea of going to the November National Convention. ( geez its hard to type that ) What do you reckon?
    Both are a plane ride for me but if you went down also that would be two birds with one stone for me

Should be warmer come November which is great cause the way the Market is going I may be pitching a tent
    Last edited by STRAT; 24-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Shasta,
    Liz suggested I come down to the next Wellington meeting but then had a better idea of going to the November National Convention. ( geez its hard to type that ) What do you reckon?
    Both are a plane ride for me but if you went down also that would be two birds with one stone for me

Should be warmer come November which is great cause the way the Market is going I may be pitching a tent
    So long as the National Convention doesn't clash with my birthday (late Nov), then sounds good to me.

I keep saying i'll show up at a Chch event so better make it that one.

Nothing stopping you coming down to Wellington meantime

Default November meeting

It's been pencilled in for either the 23rd or 29th November guys (just need to confirm with the committee). Look forward to seeing you there. It's going to be a good one, with planning already underway.
    Last edited by Serpie; 25-07-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Confused and poorly organised

Share Collector

Okay, pencilling in for 29th. Will try and remember to monitor "grabaseat" and mention here if there's any coming your way on 29th Nov...