sharetrader
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

I am just a bit worry they cash given they expand so fast. They might run out of cash and cannot pay their debt. Lol. Other than that I m happy. Looks like the 2H will be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    I am happy with today's results babymonster. (I had stuck with GXL on it's recent share price decline as I believed in the company)

This is still shown in the " Future Outlook" on the bottom of the attachment.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015022...31lx8lrbnx.pdf

Cheers

Looks like overseas investers having a good go today. Great stuff

Ouch ! Hurting on this one....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If big and head and shoulders pattern does that indicate share price back to 600 .... or even lower

All I know was that Death Cross was the sign to get out
    Babymonsters mentioned this head and shoulders. Ratkin just said the chart looks ugly.

That Death Cross was the big signal to take care (oh well lets say get out). That signal was reinforced when the price when recovering failed to breach the 200MA.

$9.00 looks a long way off now

GLX great little company with huge growth potential ....it's just that price gets way ahead of itself.

My plan ....keep watching and when the price rises from sub 6 bucks to 10 bucks or more clean up.

Just watch that squiggly line .....more informative than fundamentals at this stage.

Good day on the ASX today but not for GLX

Down to 682, a bit above th days low

Watching even more closely know to get a feel for punter sentiment (ie the squiggly line) and they tend to behave. Opportunity at sub 6 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    I find the death cross to be a very late exit signal, I prefer the price dropping under the 200 day MA. In this case it would have you out at $8.50.

Plenty of other great companies in strong uptrends to invest in - no need to be stuck in a company where the price is falling. Put it on the watchlist, and if or when it recovers, you can buy back in (assuming that at that time it offers better fundamentals than any other investment opportunity out there).

The problem is that the market is really toppy at the moment - so it pays to be very careful about acting on sell signals as otherwise you might find yourself caught in a market correction with little opportunity to get out at a good price.
    Agree a late signal but a good one for those with long term trades. In this case from $1.00 odd in 2011to a Death Cross at around $9.00 last November. Would have missed out on the last 10% odd. Disc, I was not part of the party.

But sub 600 to 1000 plus sometime in the future sounds good.

percy

I would be mindful that a great deal of acquisitions have been partly paid for, by issuing GLX shares to retiring vets who have sold their practices to GLX.
    I guess there is escow on these shares,but I would think retiring vets would be looking at diversification,so is the weakness in the sp caused by these vets selling??

Close of 666 has a nice ring to it.

Maybe a sign that 555 might be a good entry

A few days ago, when ubs become substantial holder I said to myself, s**t. Then it lost the 7.10 support without a fight. Now ubs has gone, and it is still going down. Might be its profit and margin are not as good as they predicted?
    Dis: entry at 7.85. No going to top up yet...

My mistake is entered at a head and shoulders.. A bit over confident.