sharetrader
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374 LastLast

Thread: GOLD

I don't think gold prices can go up much further. Governments are printing money but all the bad loans from banks is pretty much equal to the money being printed.

Gold has got out of hand and now everyones speculating instead of investing in it. People are scared and gold is for all the scared people.

Quote Originally Posted by ENP View Post
    I don't think gold prices can go up much further. Governments are printing money but all the bad loans from banks is pretty much equal to the money being printed.

Gold has got out of hand and now everyones speculating instead of investing in it. People are scared and gold is for all the scared people.
    Gold an esp. Silver is for the smart people the scared are buying USD or putting money into the bank because their scared

Gold has so so much more to go before its in a bubble zone
    Last edited by JBmurc; 26-04-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by ENP View Post
    . . . gold is for all the scared people.
    Yeah, Right!

there was a nice long entry on gold last few days , looks like a triangle may have printed with heavy support area and a morning star candlestick pattern

double long position on , will see how price develops to determine target.

This could go either way, I'm looking at a short position if it breaks below 1500 myself.
    uptrend has lost momentum,.

i cant quite put my finger on it but im a little sceptical about the strength of this move higher, no target and will bail when it turns lower.

triple bottoms have a slightly fragile look to them, its just too transparent where the stops will be, but profits are the name of the game.

Some of the biggest gold investors and gold reserve holders may sell gold to overcome current financial pressure from lower oil prices.

Big gold investors like Russian Central Bank may sell gold to save rouble

The biggest gold investors such as China and Russia may sell their gold reserves to overcome temporary financial difficulties.

DYOR.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 06-01-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Same BS that's been circulating for months. For Russia gold has been one of their best investments.
    China, what crisis?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

To me looks like gold is now forming a pennant on the daily chart. In which case another strong uptrend is increasingly likely in the coming weeks. Maybe its waiting for a trigger like another breakdown in oil prices. Been trading this short term lately both long and short with a lot of success but now waiting on some sort of comfirmation. Keen to hear other thoughts.

Yep agree thought the same thing yesterday.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.