sharetrader

Thread: GOLD

Hybrid View

I read on another forum that in China, banks have put up banners in faraway small towns encouraging people to buy paper gold.

The Chinese are seemingly aware of their inflation.....unlike US which is no doubt masked by flawed statistics............................ Hence the rush to Gold is inevitable.

Therefore the current Gold level would still appear to provide good opportunities - buying on dips.
    Last edited by arco; 17-10-2007 at 02:47 PM.

The smartest man I've ever met, Martin Armstrong, told me recently that gold is going to 1500 by 2010. He's made a number of calls in the past, most recently I made a nice amount of cash on his feb 27 call. He also said that the dollar will continue to go down and the us markets will go up in unison with the decline in the dollar.

Craig

Is he out of prison now..........or was that a different Martin Armstrong?

rgds - arco

Hi Arco,

He is unfortunately still in prison but is no longer being held indefinitely in contempt of court, so he at least knows when he's getting out now (4 1/2 more years on his 5 year sentence even though in total he's been in jail for 8 years). Anyway the whole thing is ridiculous, I'm very close with him and his family, and I visit him a couple of times a month so I still get some of his valuable insight on the markets.