sharetrader
Page 111 of 970 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 9700
    Guru

There sure hasnt been much divergence yet,looking at the 2 charts.
    They look joined at the hip so far

[QUOTE=couta1;462911]The whole retirement sector is a bit subdued currently so what increase in share price should we expect after next weeks results? Your guess is as good as mine but I'm confident if you hold the stock over a 5 year time frame you'll double your money or more[/quite]

Im sorry to be so blunt Couta but I dont think you are in the position to be giving anyone investment advice. Ive sat by watching all the ST gurus mother you out of pity after your losses and silly buys only to be followed by you preaching your 2 cents of f-all. Like me there are many newbies who look to ST for advice & input of VALUE to make decisions- however you have not yet presented any value- just hype and ramping. I fail to see why members like snoopy who are genuinely trying to learn and add value are bludgeoned while people like you are mothered for being a loser (moneteraly). Newbies take heed- a coin will do you better....
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_; 21-02-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    There sure hasnt been much divergence yet,looking at the 2 charts.
    They look joined at the hip so far
    Crumbs, we must be working to totally different schedules Skid, I'm thinking months you're thinking minutes.

Banned

[QUOTE=Ginger_steps_;463185]
    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The whole retirement sector is a bit subdued currently so what increase in share price should we expect after next weeks results? Your guess is as good as mine but I'm confident if you hold the stock over a 5 year time frame you'll double your money or more[/quite]

Im sorry to be so blunt Couta but I dont think you are in the position to be giving anyone investment advice. Ive sat by watching all the ST gurus mother you out of pity after your losses and silly buys only to be followed by you preaching your 2 cents of f-all. Like me there are many newbies who look to ST for advice & input of VALUE to make decisions- however you have not yet presented any value- just hype and ramping. I fail to see why members like snoopy who are genuinely trying to learn and add value are bludgeoned while people like you are mothered for being a loser (moneteraly). Newbies take heed- a coin will do you better....
    Ginger steps your out of order with your post above and just plain rude,those that have lost large sums know how tough it is to work through,do you? Help from others is much appreciated during these tough times,I'm not going to defend myself other than to say I've had 24 years working in the retirement sector including Summerset and Ryman homes and know their inner workings inside out and upside down so yes I have a valuable opinion to share,do you? And just to make you happy Summerset is a buy and hold okay ,now how's that for good advice
    Last edited by couta1; 21-02-2014 at 09:48 PM.

I'm absolutly with couta1 in this matter and rarely if ever report a post but Mr Gingerbread man that was extremly harsh and uncalled for so has been reported by me. Try and act like a gentleman with a spirit of mutual respect and goodwill for your fellow members or go elsewhere to another forum, how's that for some straightforward advice !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2014 at 10:01 PM.

[QUOTE=couta1;463206]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Ginger steps your out of order with your post above and just plain rude,those that have lost large sums know how tough it is to work through,do you? Help from others is much appreciated during these tough times,I'm not going to defend myself other than to say I've had 24 years working in the retirement sector including Summerset and Ryman homes and know their inner workings inside out and upside down so yes I have a valuable opinion to share,do you? And just to make you happy Summerset is a buy and hold okay ,now how's that for good advice
    Agreed it was harsh. however I maintain that your knowledge of the market is not sufficient to be offering advice. Just because youve been changing bed pans for 24 years or anything else in the companies doesnt make you a financial advisor. Again it comes back to the value where i believe you have offered none. Yes ive lost a substancial amount before (due to greed and lack of knowledge- much like yourself) and agree support is good, however its because of this fact I dont offer advice or suggestions.

Banned

[QUOTE=Ginger_steps_;463215]
    Agreed it was harsh. however I maintain that your knowledge of the market is not sufficient to be offering advice. Just because youve been changing bed pans for 24 years or anything else in the companies doesnt make you a financial advisor. Again it comes back to the value where i believe you have offered none. Yes ive lost a substancial amount before (due to greed and lack of knowledge- much like yourself) and agree support is good, however its because of this fact I dont offer advice or suggestions.
    I never said I was a financial advisor,surely all on here are entitled to have an opinion,if you can only be rude and critical then please read Rogers post above and act accordingly

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I'm absolutly with couta1 in this matter and rarely if ever report a post but Mr Gingerbread man that was extremly harsh and uncalled for so has been reported by me. Try and act like a gentleman with a spirit of mutual respect and goodwill for your fellow members or go elsewhere to another forum, how's that for some straightforward advice !!
    I am with you on this Roger although I will not be reporting it. The most valuable aspect of ST is the divergence of opinions and peoples freedom to comment. We can like, dislike, agree, disagree, read or not read posts, but lets try to keep it respectful.

The whole retirement sector is a bit subdued currently so what increase in share price should we expect after next weeks results? Your guess is as good as mine but I'm confident if you hold the stock over a 5 year time frame you'll double your money or more
    I didnt realise you worked in this sector Couta1, good to read posts from someone involved in the industry.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Crumbs, we must be working to totally different schedules Skid, I'm thinking months you're thinking minutes.
    It was just a quick look at the two on the DB charts,especially the last few months where they both spiked and then both settled back to almost exactly to the 100day moving average.
    It was just a quick observation
    https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...uote=Go+%3E%3E
    https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...uote=Go+%3E%3E

You may be right about the coming months--theres probably more of a chance they will diverge than correlate