sharetrader
Page 120 of 970 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 9700

Back to what matters - SUM closed at 347 today.

Good boost after yesterday's solid I no spectacular half year.

A little bit to go reach the all time high of 347 but maybe next week.

As long as the uptrend continues within those linear regression channels I be happy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Unbelievable ginger steps that's all I've got to say in reply,have a nice day and I will continue to post as others on here seem to appreciate someone who's has a long experience looking from the inside out and who has studied the inner workings of these facilities and understands the funding model and continuum of care model etc,cheers
    Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Back to what matters - SUM closed at 347 today.

Good boost after yesterday's solid I no spectacular half year.

A little bit to go reach the all time high of 347 but maybe next week.

As long as the uptrend continues within those linear regression channels I be happy
    Winner, you mean 375! Was good to see some nice volume today.

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Winner, you mean 375! Was good to see some nice volume today.
    Yes you are correct ..... must have got too excited at the 347

So 375 next week

Banned

[QUOTE=Ginger_steps_;464080]

Furthermore I wasn't only commenting on your inability to crunch numbers - I was commenting on your INABILITY TO ADD ANY VALUE to this thread, coupled with your complete lack of share-market knowledge - whilst giving advice to others to BUY (which angered me considering your record so far). You'd think after all of those years and 18 complexes you would be able to at least provide some strengths and weaknesses or even simple differences of said companies but haven't - not even a tiny whiff of value in ANY one of your posts. Which I might add could be done with absolute anonymity.

Now I would like to lay this to rest so that we dont continue cloud the forum with rubbish imberteen valued posts by knowledgable members. So before I climb back into my viewing platform - do you care to share some value with us now? Heres your chance to ADD some value!! Failing that I can only assume that you indeed do not know anything past caring for patients and therefore should not be advising unknowing newbies or anyone on ST to BUY without any credibility or facts - other than comments you've regurgitated from VALUED members of ST. At present I think you are using ST like facebook - where you'd be better of posting your breakfast updates. Two eyes, Two ear, 1 mouth - use them in that order buddy.

Thanks couta for your insight. People should not take whats in the forum as gospel, they should do their own research. To put these utter garbage is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    Thanks couta for your insight. People should not take whats in the forum as gospel, they should do their own research. To put these utter garbage is nonsense.
    What insight was that exactly?? Name one post of value. Just one - thats all I ask....Take a look through his post list - I double dare you.
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_; 26-02-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    What insight was that exactly?? Name one post of value. Just one - thats all I ask....Take a look through his post list - I double dare you.
    Please take Rogers advise on post #1254 if you can only be rude,disrespectful and put people down,you arrived here out of the blue from your viewing platform as you put it and yet all you have done is personally attack me for which you have been reported once already yet you haven't even talked about Summerset at all,can I respectfully request you return to your viewing platform until you can be more civil.as your upsetting people for no purpose,thankyou
    Last edited by couta1; 27-02-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    You are not that dumb? No one in this forum are saying they are stockbrokers and what they say has to taken literally. You tell me what post of value you have in here. All you doing is cluttering this forum with utter rubbish. Don't like it just ship out or make some contribution which is of substance.

Riiiiiight.

So there seems to be an increasing amount of aggression across a few blogs on ST lately.
    How about we just cut it out, certain people will have disagreements, some will always rub others the wrong way, the person that rubs me up the wrong way my not irritate you at all.
    Lets just deal with it and have some civil discussions about the companies we invest in.

Excellent.

Now back to Summerset ........ PLEASE!