sharetrader
Page 152 of 971 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 9701

Agree NewGuy - think some need to come to terms with the fact that we are not selling doughnuts here. Sales will jump around depending on development stage.
    Even the resale comparison will jump around the average a bit depending on availability (it is a lifetime license to occupy after all- not a fixed term lease)

ACC are still interested.

Purchases of 650,000 shares for net consideration of NZD $2,249,227.50 on 7th April 2014

Hi Onion. This before the announcement but regardless, I'm not sure they read these things...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Think lag phase in terms of new sales,relate it to microbes,remember it takes 3 days from when the virus enters your body until you notice you are developing a cold apply this concept to Sums current new sales and you'll have your answer
    Okay folks,as i thought above analogy spot on,Q1 results this year did not include any new village launches,last year Q1 included Dunedin and the final selldown of the Manakau village but great news folks there will be 3 new villages included in Q3 figures so keep the faith and yes Winner things are booming behind the scenes Oh and i forgot to add we are well positioned
    Last edited by couta1; 10-04-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Okay folks,as i thought above analogy spot on,Q1 results this year did not include any new village launches,last year Q1 included Dunedin and the final selldown of the Manakau village but great news folks there will be 3 new villages included in Q3 figures so keep the faith and yes Winner things are booming behind the scenes Oh and i forgot to add we are well positioned
    Couta1, it looks like you've single-handedly turned the SP around today. Much obliged

I gather from your post that unconditional sales on spec are not included? i.e., a unit must be completed before it is marked as sold, even if there is an agreement in place with a purchaser?

Banned

As far as I'm aware there must be an unconditional sale before it can be counted but I'm going to get this from the horses mouth to end speculation on this issue once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    tbh, I would be alarmed if sales were counted officially until the unit was completed and occupied!
    I can imagine if the demand for these types of units became acute, then some folk may buy a unit and leave it unoccupied for quite some time before they moved in. So I guess by occupied you might mean 'right to occupy'. I'm not sure what the rules around this would be.

Ghost units - they still have to pay.......

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    Indeed. Even if she deserved it - never a good look.