sharetrader
Page 221 of 971 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321721 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 9703

Looks like SUM's SP will finish the week higher than it started - first time in a while that's happened.

I picked some up yesterday at $2.86. I'm hoping to see a drift up from here with maybe a surge when the Q3 data comes out.

Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    Looks like SUM's SP will finish the week higher than it started - first time in a while that's happened.

I picked some up yesterday at $2.86. I'm hoping to see a drift up from here with maybe a surge when the Q3 data comes out.

Time will tell.
    Yes just up if allowing for the dividend

But the best in breed RYM was up 9% for the week

Suppose that the premium for being seen as the best and why likely to outperform (?)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes just up if allowing for the dividend

But the best in breed RYM was up 9% for the weekSuppose that the premium for being seen as the best and why likely to outperform (?)
    You sure about that mate ? Looking at the weekly graph on Bing finance which I just brought up, (which could be wrong), started the week at $7.74, finished at $8.00 most of the gain today probably on the back of that award.
    Anyway, perhaps more to the point, the relative under-performance of SUM continues unabated...

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You sure about that mate ? Looking at the weekly graph on Bing finance which I just brought up, (which could be wrong), started the week at $7.74, finished at $8.00 most of the gain today probably on the back of that award.
    Anyway, perhaps more to the point, the relative under-performance of SUM continues unabated...
    Yes my bad maths on a Friday - only 3% plus a bit more

Update...I still haven't heard back from the simple question I e-mailed to the FMA so I have taken the proactive stance of writing to the Directors expressing my concerns. I'd like to acknowledge and thank BlackPeter for supporting and assisting with this. I have asked for a response from the board within 30 days.
    Disc. I bought back into a small stake in the company recently. Three reasons:
    1. I think the correction is close to an end.
    2. I hear favourable things about the speed of progress at their Karaka and Hobsonville sites and expect strong Q3 and Q4 sales results and am hoping for strong sales in 2015.
    3. It didn't seem right communicating my concerns with the board unless I was presently a shareholder.

Banned

Welcome back into the fold Roger, I do believe anyone buying in at current prices will look back in a couple of years and realize what a bargain they got

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Welcome back into the fold Roger, I do believe anyone buying in at current prices will look back in a couple of years and realize what a bargain they got
    Thanks mate and I agree. Forgot to add my fourth reason. Gives me an excuse to go to Wellington for next year's AGM and get on the piss with my fellow most likeable shareholders

Good volume today.

I've picked parcels up at @.$2.86, $2.89 and $2.90.

Still only about a third of what I had 6 months ago. But I'm feeling more confident with that volume.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    Good volume today.

I've picked parcels up at @.$2.86, $2.89 and $2.90.

Still only about a third of what I had 6 months ago. But I'm feeling more confident with that volume.
    Nice timing Goldstein as it nudges $3 again

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile Notes from a traditional Javanese house

Summerset rising (sounds like a contradiction there ) on the back of the Metlifecare result .

Good to see NewGuy committed .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum