sharetrader
Page 222 of 971 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322722 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 9702

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Good to see milford buying back in
    The smart money thinks the correction is all but done and dusted and buying in well before the speculative pack with their inevitable ante-up just before Q3 sales are announced

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    The smart money thinks the correction is all but done and dusted and buying in well before the speculative pack with their inevitable ante-up just before Q3 sales are announced
    Just need to see ACC sell a bunch then all the right signals are in place for the SP to take a trip north

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Good to see milford buying back in
    + some more.

Half year report out. I thought there might be some observations? Profit up which is always nice. But I see expenses are also up ..considerably I thought, and net cashflow down. Anyone had a chance to jump to conclusions? Little jump in the share price so someone likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Half year report out. I thought there might be some observations? Profit up which is always nice. But I see expenses are also up ..considerably I thought, and net cashflow down. Anyone had a chance to jump to conclusions? Little jump in the share price so someone likes it.
    No new numbers compared to their HY results as announced 12 August (as you'd expect).

One thing however I noticed in the HY report was sort of new to me (but I just might just have missed that before) is that their strategy is now to complete village centres before the first occupants move in. Previously they completed them only with the number of occupants increasing.

They say they noticed that sales of occupation rights only take off when the village centre is completed. Putting in now the money for the village centre first could obviously explain the increased costs many people noted (next to the increased staff cost due to improving their qualifications). However - both sounds like sensible investments to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    No new numbers compared to their HY results as announced 12 August (as you'd expect).

One thing however I noticed in the HY report was sort of new to me (but I just might just have missed that before) is that their strategy is now to complete village centres before the first occupants move in. Previously they completed them only with the number of occupants increasing.

They say they noticed that sales of occupation rights only take off when the village centre is completed. Putting in now the money for the village centre first could obviously explain the increased costs many people noted (next to the increased staff cost due to improving their qualifications). However - both sounds like sensible investments to me.
    Brief read, looks okay. Company seems confident on 300 units for 2015 and also regarding expansion of development margins. No progress on that other bone of contention yet mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    No progress on that other bone of contention yet mate.
    ... not the sort of stuff you typically would put into a HY report ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... not the sort of stuff you typically would put into a HY report ...
    LOL YEAH !!!, I was just updating you in that regard.

I thought the report was quite good. Nothing startling, but they haven't destroyed anything by bringing the build in-house. Good to see them comment about the new sales being affected by the timing of the new builds.

There seems to be a repeating pattern going on each day at the moment. Sellers around 298 - 300 during the day, then a buy at 300 after close of $100k or so.

It seems as though somebody is trying to do a drip-buy at 300.