sharetrader
Page 269 of 970 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Blatant down ramping re Sum.
    Yes, I'm a little tired of the extremely polar positions people take on this forum.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Blatant down ramping re Sum.
    I shouldnt worry Couta, its not like anyone listens. There are certain posters who only seem to appear when SUM is having a down day, why im not sure. Maybe they fear they have made a mistake selling and feel better about themselves when it drops.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Originally Posted by Baa_BaaCare to share your analysis?

I can't believe you care. Obviously a troll and should be treated accordingly IMHO.
    FWIW NewGuy, I do care, I have the aged care companies on my watchlist and will buy when the current SP weakness plays out to a bottom. I like RYM, and MET and have been looking at SUM, hence reading what's going on here. I have not seen bunters analysis before and wondered how he arrived at a valuation well south of the current SP.

As for trolling, well perhaps you could look to your own behaviours, as you seem to take satisfaction from swiping randomly at other posters comments.

Give bunter his due he ha admitted his model is rough and ready and from what he has explained how it works I can see how he gets 87 cents for sum

He said it no good for high growth companies. And as it based on current dividends obviously gives low valuations for low dividend stocks.

Bunter no troll methinks ....just a keen poster on a few threads

If he said "SUM worth 7 bucks BTW" he be a hero eh
    Last edited by winner69; 30-10-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Ryman's long term ten year average PE is 20 is it not W69 ? If we assume, (I think that's a stretch but others will have a different view), that SUM's management are good enough to match RYM's long term growth rate then apply a PE of 20 to your best guess estimate of SUM's 2014 EPS. They're not growing EPS this year so I think that's a more than reasonable approach to take.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/elde...liness-6119863

Robotic seals to provide comfort for the elderly. Good grief...here's an idea, what about using real pets for goodness sake. This isn't aimed at SUM per se, in fact SUM are one of the most pet friendly retirement companies which is very much to their credit.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    D...d....did you just say something nice about summerset?

*faints*

Yeah I was surprised too lol, it leaped off my keyboard before I had time to edit it One supposes from their marketing that someone in their organisation likes dog's so they can't be an entirely bad bunch.

SUM shareprice heading in opposite direction to Ryman's over the last few days.

Ryman having a good run - must be the best in breed is wanted leaving the others to struggle

Is that how it works Roger

You got it mate. Buffett knows a thing or two about best of breed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    SUM shareprice heading in opposite direction to Ryman's over the last few days.

Ryman having a good run - must be the best in breed is wanted leaving the others to struggle

Is that how it works Roger
    Tut Tut boys you should all know by now that Rymans price heads north in the few weeks leading up to its half and yearly results (Let's hope she's a good result) Might be tempted to sell and buy back in December if she goes high enough.