sharetrader
Page 273 of 970 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373773 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 9700
    Banned

Who are the major s/holders. Maybe have to ask them to do something seriously about mgt.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Well done Roger - I tried to give you some 'reputation points' but it said I had to spread the love elsewhere first before I give you any more. Well done.

Out of interst, did you get the NZSA involved or did they get involved on their own? Either way, a small win for shareholder activism.
    Thanks again guys. I contacted John Hawkins of the NZSA expressing my serious concerns, back-grounding the matter and copied him in on my correspondence to SUM directors and their response back to me. John worked with the directors and used his contacts in the NZX to help them understand the shortcomings of what had transpired.

I also want to thank Blackpeter for his support in helping draft the original correspondence to SUM directors. Thanks mate and thanks for what you've said.

I think this underscores the value of the NZSA and their relevance in the market so I've put joining up with them on my too do list for early 2015.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-11-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Default Why not today?

I think this underscores the value of the NZSA and their relevance in the market so I've put joining up with them on my too do list for early 2015.

I think this is one of the best thing a investor can do for her/him self. Support the organisation which support you as an independent share holder investor.

I see this as a new initiative for me for the new year mate. I'm almost in Xmas mode now

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I see this as a new initiative for me for the new year mate. I'm almost in Xmas mode now
    A pint or two on me when we meet one day Roger (I am in NZ now for a few months). When I read the news the day it was announced I grinned from ear to ear.

Couta - been a while since we had an insider update - anything news worthy going on at any of the villages you work at?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Couta - been a while since we had an insider update - anything news worthy going on at any of the villages you work at?
    One interesting little snippet re the Boulcott site is that Sum have refused to change its plans for the site(At councils request) and consult more with the local residents who are opposed to its plan proposal. Julian Cook says it would open up a can of worms to change its plans at this point and there is plenty of time for the locals to enter further discussion once resource consent has been granted, let's see who gives in first.

Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    One interesting little snippet re the Boulcott site is that Sum have refused to change its plans for the site(At councils request) and consult more with the local residents who are opposed to its plan proposal. Julian Cook says it would open up a can of worms to change its plans at this point and there is plenty of time for the locals to enter further discussion once resource consent has been granted, let's see who gives in first.
    Yet another example of their arrogance...why am I not surprised...honestly these guys have very few clues on how to deal with shareholders and the public in a professional and respectful manner.
    Even their NZX announcement regarding change to security trading policies where they stated
    The changes have been made as part of a regular review of policies to ensure best practice
    is a blatant lie. They only did this under duress because in conjunction with the NZSA I put a rocket up their arse and threatened to make a formal complaint to the FMA. They don't mention in their NZX announcement that they're so inept they had to consult with the NZX to get confirmation on what Blind Freddy already knew and what I and the NZSA was telling them, that quarterly sales metrics contained price sensitive information...seriously how totally bizarre that the board wouldn't know that already...what does this tell you about the competence of the board...sorry I must now go into the very naughty corner for getting on my soap box yet again
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-12-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    A pint or two on me when we meet one day Roger (I am in NZ now for a few months). When I read the news the day it was announced I grinned from ear to ear.
    A good accountant never turns down a free beer Actually its been quite a while since we had an Auckland ST meeting. Maybe late January / early February when everyone's is back from holiday, any interest folks ?