sharetrader
Page 300 of 971 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 9701
    Banned

Read the AGM spiel a couple of times,one thing that stood out to me is the comment that they have enough landbank for 6 years at their TARGETTED build rate of 300 retirement units per annum so looks like they are basically happy to chug out that number for a long time to come,hmmm a bit different from the Ryman approach.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Read the AGM spiel a couple of times,one thing that stood out to me is the comment that they have enough landbank for 6 years at their TARGETTED build rate of 300 retirement units per annum so looks like they are basically happy to chug out that number for a long time to come,hmmm a bit different from the Ryman approach.
    Once Quadrant sold out they appear to have simply hit the cruise control button.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    On my third read I came to the conclusion, that at some not too distant future, they will update the market with a bigger build number.I also think we will see an increase in the development margin.I also thought they were achieving their objectives,get the basics right,ie give the residents what they want,and the rest will fall into place.

Guru

Aren't they moving things in house? In which case, why ramp up till they get their systems/processes in place. High risk of multiplying errors.

Has Norah resigned yet

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Aren't they moving things in house? In which case, why ramp up till they get their systems/processes in place. High risk of multiplying errors.
    The 300 unit build rate is basically priced into the current price so unless they ramp things up you wouldn't expect much upside for a long while.

Guru

Yes,we dont want mora Nora

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I've been working for another operator with lots of dementia and care in their portfolio and they are not performing half as well as SUM.

Seems not everybody is fixated on that aspect of the continuum...
    Is the other operator one of the big 3? because if they are not it doesn't count.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-04-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    They have a portfolio of 17 villages
    Must be that new tin-pot one that listed a while back, I forget the name, who cares ?

On my rounds and just a little behind..

tree fiddy.........interesting to see how long it lasts.