sharetrader
Page 301 of 970 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    tree fiddy.........interesting to see how long it lasts.
    Nice to see it hit $3.50 briefly, bought in at $2.91

Anyone been on a plane lately and noticed the average age of those flying into NZ, and those flying out? $3.50 forward looking is cheap.

The NZ retirment sector is no where near the peaks that it will reach in the future. Economy doing bad? Let in some well skilled wealthy foreigners to retire and live the good life there.

I hope people in this industry keep considering the words health and care in "health care equipment and services provider".

Quote Originally Posted by Exodia View Post
    Nice to see it hit $3.50 briefly, bought in at $2.91

At a guess, a price of $4.50 in 3 years is highly likely.
    My guesses have been rather accurate since I started looking into companies and following them. *best return to my glass orb for more insight*.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Anyone been on a plane lately and noticed the average age of those flying into NZ, and those flying out? $3.50 forward looking is cheap.

The NZ retirment sector is no where near the peaks that it will reach in the future. Economy doing bad? Let in some well skilled wealthy foreigners to retire and live the good life there.

I hope people in this industry keep considering the words health and care in "health care equipment and services provider".

At a guess, a price of $4.50 in 3 years is highly likely.
    My guesses have been rather accurate since I started looking into companies and following them. *best return to my glass orb for more insight*.
    $3.50 forward looking cheap based on what?

A price of $4.50 in 3 years implies a CAGR of 8.74%... So should hope so at least. How do you arrive at that figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    $3.50 forward looking cheap based on what?

A price of $4.50 in 3 years implies a CAGR of 8.74%... So should hope so at least. How do you arrive at that figure?
    Did you look at any stage into SUM's financials? Their revenue increased from 25m (in 2009) to 54.3m (in 2014). In my books this equates to a CAGR of 16.8%. So - what exactly is wrong with F4T's prediction? Sure - nobody knows the future, but based on the Graham formula you even might call it "somewhat conservative ...."

Discl: holding and - as always - DYOR ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Did you look at any stage into SUM's financials?
    I think he is implying $4.50 isn't that impressive as it is 'only' a 8.74% return.

Banned

Meanwhile Sum sneaks to a 52wk high, good for all you holders

I'm up over 20% in less than a year so happy days and SUM seems be flying under everyones' radar!

I will be delighted if SUM reaches $4.50 (yet not surprised), and anything above, ecstatic. I don't chase for a bigger growth than 8.5% yearly average. Normally the lower expectations pay off. I arrived at $4.50 by drawing some pictures and making a few lines.

She sure is on the rise!

Advanced Member

What just happened this morning? +4.7% on light volume and hardly any sellers?