sharetrader
Page 307 of 970 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407807 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 9700
    Guru

ARV also offers a full spectrum of care, like Ryman, just smaller (usually with smaller, sometimes niche, villages, some of which are very high quality). ARV also focused more on the care part part rather than apartments

Bloody Norah, (pun intended)...I'd have thought it was crystal clear you have to look at PEG ratio's based on average expected growth over a number of years.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-07-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    ARV also offers a full spectrum of care, like Ryman, just smaller (usually with smaller, sometimes niche, villages, some of which are very high quality). ARV also focused more on the care part part rather than apartments
    You sound like one of the poor buggers who has been fooled by the All Blacks and bought into the ARV IPO. Always dangerous to trust celebrities who sell stuff they don't understand. As indicated before - care might be a reason for people to move into the respective facilities, but it always will be a low margin business (and often even a "loss leader"). This might be o.k. for companies who have other revenue streams as well (like RYM and MET), but just living off a loss leader is an art not many master.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Correct they are concentrating on low margin business, and missing the high development margins MET,RYM and SUM are achieving.
    To grow ARV will need to raise more capital,while the others will not.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Setting a new high is very positive,as is the out look,both for the sector and the company.
    I would expect it has surprised a few analysts,so I would buy before they upgrade their projections.
    Those upgrades are coming quicker than expected.
    eps growth remarkable.
    gv1.Hope you brought yesterday.??

Banned

Bugger, I should have bought when I mentioned here that margin lending given was quite high for sum compared to other shares.
    yes thanks percy I did.

Guru

SUM record high price means its now in "Blue SKY" an area with no resistances....

I love BLUE SKY

The last 2 years or so SUM has traded between 260 and 360 (round numbers to give a 100 range)

I reckon that 460 (the 360 plus 100) will be reached pretty quick and then that 460 will become 'support' with 560 (another 100 up) a probable resistance.

A pessimistic view would be 360 is now support (wont go below) and if 460 will sometime (soon) become resistance.

Hoop,what you think

Like both those 460 and 560 numbers - esp the 460 being supported by financial performance
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post

Noticed how SUM's revaluations aren't as strong as others in the sector ? .
    Had already worked that out. RYM revaluations do look as they are on average much higher than Summersets

But Summerset are catching up .....probably as a result of taking the build in house.

More future upside here.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Default TA prediction is for the birds

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I love BLUE SKY

The last 2 years or so SUM has traded between 260 and 360 (round numbers to give a 100 range)

I reckon that 460 (the 360 plus 100) will be reached pretty quick and then that 460 will become 'support' with 560 (another 100 up) a probable resistance.

A pessimistic view would be 360 is now support (wont go below) and if 460 will sometime (soon) become resistance.

Hoop,what you think

Like both those 460 and 560 numbers - esp the 460 being supported by financial performance
    $4.70 by Xmas..eh Winner

Beware:..TA Discipline is not designed to be used as a crystal ball.......So I've set myself up to fail at some point in time...

The EMA200 break through created is a pleasant complication which confirmed back in Jan 2015 that SUM had resumed its Bull Market Cycle so we should expect SUM to at some point in time enter back into its primary channel (blue).... so we can predict by extrapolating both SD(2) Channels...

Enjoy