sharetrader
Page 318 of 970 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 9700
    Banned

hi mate , I think I initiated and said about HNZ with quadrant buying in but for this one I think it still has gas...

Banned

hi mate , I think I initiated and said about HNZ with quadrant buying in but for this one I think it still has gas...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    Gas balloons have a habit of deflating once they reach dizzy heights.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Landbank announcements in themselves are of limited value until resource consent is obtained, remember only one new village coming on stream over the next 6 months punters paying a lot at current prices for next 2 quarters results.
    Bear in mind Central and Local governments are doing all they can to increase housing density close to the cities; both this and the St Johns sites will be prime candidates. I don't foresee any consenting issues.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    Bear in mind Central and Local governments are doing all they can to increase housing density close to the cities; both this and the St Johns sites will be prime candidates. I don't foresee any consenting issues.
    Neither do I but the Boulcott site has been the big problem.

Share price holding up very well since the burst up after last announcement

A month or so of consolidation and then the BIG move up to 5 bucks I reckon.

Beautiful chart at the moment.

And 43% increase over a year is my sort of stuff.

Seems to have best performer by far of the sector over the last 52 weeks
    Last edited by winner69; 08-08-2015 at 05:41 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    So basically, your argument about the newly acquired site held no weight? Nice.
    But I never had an argument about the newly acquired site NG so its got nothing to do with holding weight or not, have you been drinking? My argument was about land being dead until resource consent is obtained and Sum previously have showed a certain arrogance toward certain local councils and residents which can slow down or stop resource consent from ever being obtained in a worst case scenario
    Last edited by couta1; 09-08-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    So basically, your argument about the newly acquired site held no weight? Nice.
    I guess there is always a risk the planning approval for a village could be thwarted in some way. From memory, the Boulcott development in the Hutt was in a special character residential area and the original Summerset plans were relying on a zoning change.

I think one of the reasons why Nimbyism has a loud voice is because of the inadequacy of and difficulty getting compensation under the RMA and the PWA for neighbours affected by zoning changes, dispensations granted to developers and public works. Compensation provisions need an overhaul.

Banned

Bjauck Sum didn't want to budge on the design of the facility which has caused the most angst amongst the local residents which is why there is a 120 strong lobby group fighting them currently.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Bjauck Sum didn't want to budge on the design of the facility which has caused the most angst amongst the local residents which is why there is a 120 strong lobby group fighting them currently.
    Its amazing that this fiasco is still ongoing after all this time isn't it. Must be nearly two years now ?