sharetrader
Page 35 of 971 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135535 ... LastLast
    learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    I wonder if OBV is the best indicator. When this was listed, it was always expected the Quadrant would sell down over time. I would suggest then that the QEP sell down should be eliminated from the OBV and other values.
    This stock is perplexing. Good on target performances, new leadership without concerns, strength to strength it would seem yet not reflected in SP, cant seem to break through the 3.10 resistance. Is it just Quadrant selling out in small parcels?! Any clue as to what is occurring, this stock seems to defy logic at the moment (well my logic anyway).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne Ranger View Post
    This stock is perplexing. Good on target performances, new leadership without concerns, strength to strength it would seem yet not reflected in SP, cant seem to break through the 3.10 resistance. Is it just Quadrant selling out in small parcels?! Any clue as to what is occurring, this stock seems to defy logic at the moment (well my logic anyway).
    They would have to disclose if they sold more than 1% so unlikely to be them. It could just be the overhang in the market as everyone expects them to dump the rest of their holding at some point at a ~5% discount to market - to bad if you bought the day before.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11115186

Good news for Summerset. Though they still lack consent for Hobsonville, unless I missed this being granted somehow?
    IIRC they were turned down for the Hobsonville site. They may have reapplied of course.

Here it is

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...nville-village
    Last edited by 777; 27-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    I wonder if OBV is the best indicator. When this was listed, it was always expected the Quadrant would sell down over time. I would suggest then that the QEP sell down should be eliminated from the OBV and other values.
    CJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............that's naughty ...........you can't do that...you can't just pick out data and discard it because it is doing something you don't like.

Summerset granted consent for $70m village

NZX-listed retirement village company Summerset has been granted resource consent to build a $70 million complex at its site on Hingaia Road, in Karaka, on Auckland's southern outskirts.

The 3.6ha village will be the company's 17th and its third in the Auckland region.

Construction at Karaka is expected to start this year, with the first stage of homes completed in late 2014, the company said.

The village will be made up of about 120 homes including villas, townhouses, and care apartments. It will also have a 49-care bed centre offering rest home and hospital-level care.

Shares in Summerset last traded at $3.06, unchanged from Monday's close.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11115186

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Indeed. See a few posts above!

But good news can be happily repeated....
    Whoops! I must have scrolled right past that post. Sorry about that!

percy

Consent for Glenfield Village.

percy

Stage one of Dementia.!!!!!!

Happy with the recent supressed price. this is my pick for one of the best long term investments around and I will be buying as many as I can afford after loading up earlier this year at about $2.30. great sector with huge upside potential

Cheers,
    MPC

Banned

I agree, SUM has been a little undervalued now for some time.

Perhaps what we are seeing is a Mexican standoff between Quadrant and the market. Quadrant may well be awaiting a slightly higher exit point, the market doesn't like the over hang and won’t commit to SUM until Quadrant are history.

And, the SP has been in trading range for four months now, wish they would just get on with it ?