sharetrader
Page 354 of 970 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Jinx...the market moves in mysterious ways...your comment "that's building up"....so has the SP....maybe the news has already been anticipated...?...As you know SP's go down as well......cheers
    Perhaps the future is already told, maybe it is not. Building up, a small drop down after a recent high. Rebuilding confidence after a few years of bad press. I would love to wager on this SUM SP hitting $6.00 before Monday PM April 30, 2018. Anyone know of anywhere this can be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Yea I agree, the suspense that's building up before the report comes out later this month is killing me
    Which report?

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    ...I would love to wager on this SUM SP hitting $6.00 before Monday PM April 30, 2018. Anyone know of anywhere this can be done?
    Up, I'll take that wager. Buy my SUM shares off me and if you win, I'll buy them back for $6. If you lose wager, I win my shares back... I must say, I like your options here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Yea I agree, the suspense that's building up before the report comes out later this month is killing me
    Is this report due soon? Bit of a drop to quick recovery... Delightful

As it turns out I'm silly and thought the annual report & forecast was due out in May, this was wrong and it won't be out until July

It seems the drop was a healthcare sector-wide drop. FPH did exactly the same thing, and then rebounded. MET dropped slightly then jumped.

Based on the revaluations that Ryman have reported i think i need to revisit my Summerset FY16 forecast

Probably NPAT will now be over the $120m forecast - heck thats more than 55c eps, enough to support a $6 share price later this year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Based on the revaluations that Ryman have reported i think i need to revisit my Summerset FY16 forecast

Probably NPAT will now be over the $120m forecast - heck thats more than 55c eps, enough to support a $6 share price later this year

Yes, this is good. Rather exciting, and within my prediction. Certainly won't complain with a $6 share price. That would make for a good year

Default Growth

More growth, rumour has it that's a very nice part of the country, ask Iceman
    https://nzx.com/companies/SUM/announcements/282790

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    More growth, rumour has it that's a very nice part of the country, ask Iceman
    https://nzx.com/companies/SUM/announcements/282790

And .... Summerset is on track to deliver 400 retirement units across its 21 villages in 2016.

Keep saying it so must be happening

So 400 times $X plus resales times $Y equals heaps - enough tosupport a$6 share price early next year

I think $X and $Y are goingbto be a lot higher than i first thought havingba look at Rymans numbers.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”