sharetrader
Page 377 of 970 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477877 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 9700

One to be relaxed about ?

Quote Originally Posted by jim9358 View Post
    One to be relaxed about ?
    Yes one of the more relaxing holdings on the NZX for sure. Just sit back and let it grow. All that new Kiwisaver money coming into the market every month has to go somewhere.

Average valuation $5.02 http://www.4-traders.com/SUMMERSET-G...438/consensus/

I think some of the analysts are well off the mark with this one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yes one of the more relaxing holdings on the NZX for sure. Just sit back and let it grow. All that new Kiwisaver money coming into the market every month has to go somewhere.

Average valuation $5.02 http://www.4-traders.com/SUMMERSET-G...438/consensus/

I think some of the analysts are well off the mark with this one.
    This thread should really be renamed "Summerset too boring to talk about" like the Ryman thread as the company has matured to a new level now. Can't see it going below $5 again but might be able to pick some up in the low $5 range over the next few months on a dip.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This thread should really be renamed "Summerset too boring to talk about" like the Ryman thread as the company has matured to a new level now. Can't see it going below $5 again but might be able to pick some up in the low $5 range over the next few months on a dip.

I agree Couta. It's worth talking about, how ever it was getting a bit repetitive. There will be a dip, a matter of when. Are you looking at buying in again Couta? Still see SUM heading forward in share price, as a slow but steady pace.

Default Promising New Drug

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/...cid=spartandhp

Interested in your thoughts mate working in the sector. Should SUM slow down the roll-out of proposed dementia units or does the demand in the sector already significantly exceed capacity ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    I agree Couta. It's worth talking about, how ever it was getting a bit repetitive. There will be a dip, a matter of when. Are you looking at buying in again Couta? Still see SUM heading forward in share price, as a slow but steady pace.
    Yep will buy in again,sold my large holding too soon a year ago, sometimes being privvy to inside market information can work against you if the negative stuff doesn't eventuate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other/...cid=spartandhp

Interested in your thoughts mate working in the sector. Should SUM slow down the roll-out of proposed dementia units or does the demand in the sector already significantly exceed capacity ?
    No they should press ahead full steam as demand outweighs supply, these new wonder drug discoveries normally take around 10 years to become available to the general public if ever, think of all the cancer cure discoveries that have been discovered over the last decade and see how many have become available to the public, a tiny percentage.

No they should press ahead full steam as demand outweighs supply, these new wonder drug discoveries normally take around 10 years to become available to the general public if ever, think of all the cancer cure discoveries that have been discovered over the last decade and see how many have become available to the public, a tiny percentage.
    Sad really isn't it...Lost my Dad to dementia about 4 years ago now, not a nice way to go. I guess there's also the issue of what price if it ever gets released commercially and will Pharmac fund it ?

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    The one that is $5.60 is Forsyth, has a neutral rating on it due to strong earnings growth etc etc being fully reflected in market expectations
    From what I've gathered, the DCF models used by the brokers assume house price appreciation of 4% per annum. The sensitivity is +1% = +$1.50, so that's a huge effect. I can't see house price appreciation dropping below 5% for the next few years, so at $5.60, this is still undervalued, and I think $6.50 - $7 is fair value.

Any advice on why the SP keeps rising while the dividend is locked in at value 5.37 (advising disc.of 2%)?
    Expecting SP to drop on issue of div. being a time I want to take more! Am I presuming wrong?