sharetrader
Page 431 of 970 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 9700

Bugger I put an order in yesterday at 4.47pm and just missed out on a buy before end of trade! Will see where it's at this morning. Might still jump in.

I also noticed Auckland house prices have only gone down .3% in the last three months and the country is up overall. No worries there for now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Bugger I put an order in yesterday at 4.47pm and just missed out on a buy before end of trade! Will see where it's at this morning. Might still jump in.

I also noticed Auckland house prices have only gone down .3% in the last three months and the country is up overall. No worries there for now at least.
    Thanks, got a link mate ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks, got a link mate ?
    I suspect this is what he was referring to Roger http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11831571

Great numbers out today from SUM. Look forward to a catch up at the AGM

Banned

That's a great result considering that Q1 sales have been slower historically, stating that sales will be slanted toward the second half of the year sounds like a bullish signal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That's a great result considering that Q1 sales have been slower historically, stating that sales will be slanted toward the second half of the year sounds like a bullish signal to me.
    Exciting for sure. I am optimistic there will be a new high soon (within 3 months) and I'm not surprised. I was wondering what happens with all those wiser people who have houses in prominent locations selling up or down sizing as they get wiser. More of them on a daily basis start to approach the need for care and aged care. I do wonder about this with my parents, how ever that is hopefully some time away yet for them, and SUM shares are one of the precautions I have taken to make that transition possible.

On to other matters - Great day
    Hope all those affected by Debbie are keeping their heads above water.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I suspect this is what he was referring to Roger http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11831571

Great numbers out today from SUM. Look forward to a catch up at the AGM
    Thanks mate. Me too

Just by way of anecdotal evidence I was looking at my 31 March 2014 balance sheet the other day and noted these in there at balance date at $3.48 at the time. Since then they have grown earnings, 10%, 55% and 50% for the three years so if they were trading on the same PE as at 31 March 2014 the stock would presently be $3.48 x 1.1 x 1.55 x 1.5 = $8.90 !

These are a superb long term buy at the current price in my opinion. By my calculation on a forward PE of just 16.7 based on underlying earnings growth of 25% for 32 cps for FY17, (which I think is increasingly looking like a very conservative growth rate assumption for the current year). Market is obsessed with the possibility of a housing correction...which by way of the evidence emerging, simply isn't happening https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/auckla...shows-b-201556

I bought more today.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-04-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hopefully the sp can break through the $5.40 barrier this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Hopefully the sp can break through the $5.40 barrier this time around.
    It has, and not many sellers left. Only small parcels showing at the moment. Not a bad day. I love these 1% days, 1 % on a lot, is very nice. More excited about it breaking through the $5.60 mark... but i'm probably one of the more optimistic holders on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    It has, and not many sellers left. Only small parcels showing at the moment. Not a bad day. I love these 1% days, 1 % on a lot, is very nice. More excited about it breaking through the $5.60 mark... but i'm probably one of the more optimistic holders on here.
    No mate - the optimistic ones are waiting for $7 by Christmas (when reported earnings will be looking like 75 cents a share (ie a PE less than 10)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    No mate - the optimistic ones are waiting for $7 by Christmas (when reported earnings will be looking like 75 cents a share (ie a PE less than 10)
    I like you. I like that optimism