sharetrader
Page 457 of 970 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557957 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 9700
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    ... Selling pressure due to huge volume of money that has come out of the sector, a lot of that being recycled to Oceania IMO...
    Your onto it, just money recycling going on, maybe some who missed out on an allocation or didn't get what they wanted of Oceania are looking to buy on market once it's listed. Ryman also down heavily, so it makes sense. PS-VWAP of just under $5.12 was always going to be a target after that big trade this morning.
    Not guilty, couldn't buy that many without a margin account. PS-Hey Roger, that patient person got their 100k at $5.16. Looks like another good day to buy.
    Don't mean to rip into you couta1, but given you've been buying left right and centre for the past few weeks thought I'd bring up the above posts, which were only done a few days back (yes, in May)

Now that oceania listed, rather unsuccessfully, I thought SUM was meant to go straight back up?

Even the "old dogs" ARV and OCA didn't finish in the red, MET and RYM managed to get into the green even... crazy to think that patient person could have been just a fraction more patient and got a 21 cent discount... who would have thought?
    SUM how the share price is still searching for a bottom

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Don't mean to rip into you couta1, but given you've been buying left right and centre for the past few weeks thought I'd bring up the above posts, which were only done a few days back (yes, in May)

Now that oceania listed, rather unsuccessfully, I thought SUM was meant to go straight back up?

Even the "old dogs" ARV and OCA didn't finish in the red, MET and RYM managed to get into the green even... crazy to think that patient person could have been just a fraction more patient and got a 21 cent discount... who would have thought?
    To be fair you can't always buy at the bottom can you. $5.15 still seems like pretty good valued based on fundamentals and performance.

Banned

Trader Jackson, I've already posted over on the Oceania thread that it turned out that the OCA listing wasn't the main cause of the current SP drop in the sector, but rather a combination of factors.PS-We can only post how we view things at any given point in time.PPS-You can always buy shares cheaper than you did unless you got them for nothing.

I am sorry to say, because now OCA is listed SUM will now skyrocket up again, because SUM only went down because of OCA, right? (I don't believe this, but some on here like to think this)

Crickey...talk about rubbing salt into the wound, ease up there mate, surely the salt shaker is empty by now !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Crickey...talk about rubbing salt into the wound, ease up there mate, surely the salt shaker is empty by now !
    Yes, the salt shaker is now empty... I don't want couta1 to interpret it further than a bit of banter

Things are certainly interesting across the sector right now... I for one would have thought the OCA listing would have got alot better... however, it seems SUM firms seem to be being hit more than most.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 08-05-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    All good mate, I'm well used to riding out major storms as you know, this is only a small passing front on our way to SUM exceptional weather ahead.

Veteran novice

All good mate, I'm well used to riding out major storms as you know, this is only a small passing front on our way to SUM exceptional weather ahead.
    Yes, I think so, couta. Only relatively small volume today and only really edging down a few cents. Indicates lack of buyers rather than strong selling in my book. I'll wait for the upturn and then buy a few more.

Not a fun sector in these last few weeks...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Yes, I think so, couta. Only relatively small volume today and only really edging down a few cents. Indicates lack of buyers rather than strong selling in my book. I'll wait for the upturn and then buy a few more.
    Yeah, no real conviction in the selling. Looking at the volumes across at Rym and Met also, it's like the money has dried up at the moment.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-05-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    There's a price GAP between ~4.93 and 5.00 which is being closed. Might buy some more on Monday

Attachment 8830
    The gap has been comfortably filled. Most of Xerof's orders also comfortably filled. One left, but it can go up now, please