sharetrader
Page 463 of 970 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563963 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sounds reasonable, although I prefer to use % of total portfolio, which SUM currently makes up around 25%. Actually I guess it all comes down to how much of your total wealth is in the market for percentages to make real sense. For me, other than the basic family home and a small kiwisaver, everything is in the market.
    My portfolio is not huge as I have a mortgage in Auckland to contend with but SUM is about 20% of my total portfolio and MET and RYM 8% each. THL is my 2nd largest at 15%. I do think I'm a little over exposed to the retriement sector but I'm happy holding them for a long time so I'm not too worried given the tailwinds.

SUM might close under 5 bucks today

But hopefully the psychology around nice round numbers will see 500 hold
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Needs a bit of a ramp winner, bit unloved atm, they shouldn't have talked about Auckland headwinds at the AGM until they were certain the bottom line would be affected aye.

Advanced Member

Needs a bit of a ramp winner, bit unloved atm, they shouldn't have talked about Auckland headwinds at the AGM until they were certain the bottom line would be affected aye.
    With the lack of contractors in Auckland and the additional cost of getting the job done. How will the governments and private sectors proposal of building new homes come to budget and how difficult will it be if summerset will have to fight them (the government) for builders, roofers, sparkies and plumbers?

The third time its testing these levels surely a breakout is on the horizon if it manages to hold again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    The third time its testing these levels surely a breakout is on the horizon if it manages to hold again
    Low volume sell down, looks like reef fish getting bored to me. PS-Big red arrow is annoying me like a bad itch, keen to see it go.

Freed up some cash from MEL so thinking i may have to get SUM more

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Freed up some cash from MEL so thinking i may have to get SUM more
    SUM below all the MA's from 5-200 and currently sits on the MA250 line, how's those twitchy MA100 fingers going Roger.

SUM below all the MA's from 5-200 and currently sits on the MA250 line, how's those twitchy MA100 fingers going Roger.
    Maybe heading to 450

One thing though is if SUM losses another 10% then RYM will lose more than 10% as they have further to go to reverting to the long term average PE

Little consolation for both SUM and RYM holders at the moment but huge buying opportunities coming up sometime
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Maybe heading to 450

One thing though is if SUM losses another 10% then RYM will lose more than 10% as they have further to go to reverting to the long term average PE

Little consolation for both SUM and RYM holders at the moment but huge buying opportunities coming up sometime
    Forgot to mention that RYM are sitting on the MA550 line.