sharetrader
Page 496 of 971 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 9701

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    .In SUM's case there doesn't seem to be any reasons buying SUM with less risk atm..

There are indicator hints that SUM is attempting to form a bottom pattern,.................There are no price signs that the down trend has ended yet,

The first breakout sign is very close to the bottom at $4.77+..If you have very itchy fingers and thinking it's the bottom then it make sense to wait.. So far SUM has been testing this area and has failed..
    As a comment on the above
    There is a hammer candle on the 9th June..... these sometimes indicate a bottom
    Attachment 8909
    Traders could use the low on that as a stop loss to minimize risk.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Attachment 8909
    Good point Peat...I didn't see the hammer..I'm still getting use to visualising the tradingview charts..Now I see the hammer I can't figure out how I missed not seeing it, it's plain as day...Yep so that's another positive sign (makes it a slightly lesser risk when buying)..still need more for confirmations to lower the risk of entry...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Attachment 8909
    Nice observation peat, and the suggested stop loss. But who here uses stops? Very rarely mentioned despite being the capital sensitive trader/investors best hedge against buying decisions. Sadly in NZ we have to maintain stops manually but it's worth the effort, better than an OMG moment when the SP goes against us.

IMO

[QUOTE=Joshuatree;668226]I make it 4,216,732 shares sold since the arguable peak on 11/4/ ; some may say the downtrend started in march. While that number is tiny compared with the mkt cap of re $1 billion its still worth noting. Quite a lot of 100 to 200 thousand vol selling into the mkt some days as the price drops. What does this mean ; i don't really know but its int. quote

Vol increased daily this week and took off today, 550,494 , biggest vol in nearly 2 years, s/p down 2 more cents . I make it 6,048,560 shares sold into this down trend now. Be a relief if we do get a SSH , maybe a signal an overhang has gone.

A week close at 469 - this is really getting bad isn't it

SUM has become unloved and unwanted. Can't fight market sentiment so have to grin and bear it eh.

Won't be selling though.

Another week next week .....and you never know might be some window dressing before the end of the month.
    Last edited by winner69; 16-06-2017 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Put 369 in first post - stupid me
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Yeah 369 would be bad but 469 is bad enough.

Guru

[QUOTE=Joshuatree;670127]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I make it 4,216,732 shares sold since the arguable peak on 11/4/ ; some may say the downtrend started in march. While that number is tiny compared with the mkt cap of re $1 billion its still worth noting. Quite a lot of 100 to 200 thousand vol selling into the mkt some days as the price drops. What does this mean ; i don't really know but its int. quote

Vol increased daily this week and took off today, 550,494 , biggest vol in nearly 2 years, s/p down 2 more cents . I make it 6,048,560 shares sold into this down trend now. Be a relief if we do get a SSH , maybe a signal an overhang has gone.
    Big guys shifting money out of sum shares and putting it into others you think? (OCA has had some heavy volume lately... and the price has gone up modestly...)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Yeah 369 would be bad but 469 is bad enough.

Winner is posting from his time machine again...I hope he was back in the past this time..
    Quote..." Another week next week .....and you never know might be some window dressing before the end of the month"...A lot of stocks got moved around at market close today SUM got dragged down as did MEL SKC and WHS......AIR and GNE benefited...There are a lot of other Stocks in the 5pm play I haven't looked at yet..Any idea who the major player was (is)???...

Let's hope the Q2 results are good . Out first week of July ? Seems like everyone is moving to ATM? ,

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Winner is posting from his time machine again...I hope he was back in the past this time..
    Quote..." Another week next week .....and you never know might be some window dressing before the end of the month"...A lot of stocks got moved around at market close today SUM got dragged down as did MEL SKC and WHS......AIR and GNE benefited...There are a lot of other Stocks in the 5pm play I haven't looked at yet..Any idea who the major player was (is)???...
    Index rebalancing.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine