sharetrader
Page 592 of 970 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap...the Couta relativity theory is going to get busted big time in 2018. RYM trading at a Rolls Royce forward PE while SUM companies growing twice as fast trade on half its PE but nothing ever goes wrong with Rolls Royce engines does it
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/images/icons/icon6.png
    I would rather have a Toyota than a Rolls-Royce...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Low volume holiday noise at the moment, small fish hoping to get a feed of the Q4 metrics, need to wait a bit longer to get a clear signal. Time will tell if the Reversion to the mean stranglehold will be broken.
    Too much small noise turns to big noise and it’s fun to watch this small noise keep rising (maybe to big noise).

Low volume holiday noise at the moment, small fish hoping to get a feed of the Q4 metrics, need to wait a bit longer to get a clear signal. Time will tell if the Reversion to the mean stranglehold will be broken.
    Half a million dollars value of transactions wasn't too shabby considering the time of year. It'll be a fascinating to see if your theory continues to hold water in 2018 mate
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

All going to plan re SUM share price

Above the trend line now ....that's good

If it gets to the top of the channel that's 7 bucks sometomes next year ..... that's even more gooder

SUM has returned 27% pa over the last 6 years ..... that's better than pretty good. Only 20% odd in 2017

As an old mate of mine reminded me the other day just pick a good company that will grow over many years and hold for the long term ..... to me the trading part is set by that price channel
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 01-01-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Happy new year mate and what a beautiful image to start the new year, many thanks.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Yeah nice winner, a good long term perspective, simply illustrated. Didn't make my $6 target by christmas, but well on the way. Even traders shouldn't sell this until $6.30, and then only if its a spike

Happy new year all

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Half a million dollars value of transactions wasn't too shabby considering the time of year. It'll be a fascinating to see if your theory continues to hold water in 2018 mate
    Ryman pushing to go over $11 mate, that reversion to the mean a powerful force aye.

Ryman pushing to go over $11 mate, that reversion to the mean a powerful force aye.
    some bugger called me small fish..haha can only accumulate what is on offer....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    some bugger called me small fish..haha can only accumulate what is on offer....
    You must be a big fish in a small pond then.

Early days mate but I have this ominous feeling you're going to be a flea in my ear about this all year lol