sharetrader
Page 60 of 971 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The stocks done itself proud today, Rym down to 7.60 earlier but closing higher, maybe the market is starting to weigh Sum correctly now?
    Ramping much?

Guru

The stocks done itself proud today, Rym down to 7.60 earlier but closing higher, maybe the market is starting to weigh Sum correctly now?
    And MET down 3%. A lot of blood on the floor today, at least in my portfolio.

Seems to have built a base at $3.25. Augers well for the future but people need patience. Value and growth always shine over time

Banned

Mista Trix, No ramping your only get honest from the heart comments from me but wish I'd sold my Rymans last Friday at $8 and bought them back today ready for another run tomorrow, how ironic the only day I didn't have computer access because I was working at a Ryman home.

That sounds pretty similar to how you lost on cnu, I am in no position to comment being a new investor this year but it seems like you should make a decision on whether you're a trader or investor and stop trying to sell long term growth stocks to buy back for a quick buck. My 2c feel free to correct me (anyone)

Banned

Clip,The money in Rymans is not a long term hold, it is my leftover money from CNU and will be moved around to gain some of my loss back in a controlled fashion, my long term hold which won't be sold except under extreme circumstances in Summerset

All the best in that case

Dear clip.You are utterly correct.

cheers

Clip,The money in Rymans is not a long term hold, it is my leftover money from CNU and will be moved around to gain some of my loss back in a controlled fashion, my long term hold which won't be sold except under extreme circumstances in Summerset
    So you are trading RYM, yet use no technical indicators? Sounds like you are really setting yourself up for trouble with what you are doing. I can't begin to fathome why you tried to picked up the CNU dividend and then didn't sell when it dropped - you need to set yourself rules around when you sell and stick to them. A common rule of thumb is to NEVER buy before any announcement, as often the market has already priced it in. I have seen shares plummet countless times on good announcements. I believe that the odds are high that RYM will either stay unchanged or drop in price tomorrow. There is too much already built into the price. That, coupled with the bearish hanging man that formed today.

I don't mean this to sound harsh, but I believe there is a lot more about the market that you need to learn before you trade the dollar amounts that you are (this comment is just based from what I have read).

Banned

Troyvdh, Incorrect as its not a long term hold for me.