sharetrader
Page 614 of 971 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 9701
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I don’t see Summerset overvalued. I see that Summerset was undervalued for way too long.
    Bit of tongue in cheek fun with the Beagle, but off course I stand by my theory that long term SUM will revert to under 60% of RYM share price, wait till RYM get a whole lot of their XOS villages all coming on tap at once.

Handsome Member

$6.80 at the moment...what did I miss? up 5.5% today, is that a new high?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    $6.80 at the moment...what did I miss? up 5.5% today, is that a new high?
    For the last two years Summerset stood still while growing underlining profit at roughly 44% per year average is what you may have missed. Glad I own a few of these with no intention of selling anymore, which I think others holding are doing this very moment.

Underlying profit grew 50% and 44% respectively for 2016 and 2017. Yes a new high and not before time, (18 months ago was $5.60 and earnings are a heck of a LOT more now).

Hey Winner. You know that restricted persons trading policy that was finally agreed a couple of years ago that a certain person hounded them into in association with the NZSA, I think if my memory serves me correctly the restricted persons window for buying in this first quarter ends on about 15th March. Kind of makes me wonder who's buying just before that window closes and what they know about sales so far this quarter ? Perhaps I'm reading too much into it...wouldn't be the first time lol

I'm going to go out of a limb here especially for my very good friend Couta1's benefit. You theory is gone for a burton for all time mate. Better BUY back in before they catch up to RYM
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-03-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

For the last two years Summerset stood still while growing underlining profit at roughly 44% per year average is what you may have missed. Glad I own a few of these with no intention of selling anymore, which I think others holding are doing this very moment.
    Not quite correct

Two years ago SUM shareprice was $4.40 ...so at todays price of $6.80 thats increasing at 24%

A rate thats been in existence for a few years now ..... and just happens to be about what Beagle says underlying profit will grow by in 2018
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

I'm just too immersed in a certain kinda milk to worry about SUM other company right now, actually wishing I was completely submerged if truth be known.
    Last edited by couta1; 13-03-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Kind of but the SP has been cyclical a bit mate. For instance in March 2014, four years ago my old balance sheet shows my holding valued at $3.40, so about 19% compound growth in SP since then but earnings have been growing MUCH faster.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm just too immersed in a certain kinda milk to worry about SUM other company right now, actually wishing I was completely submerged if truth be known.
    With ATM, SUM , THL and PPH I'm finding I'm drowning in dollars at the moment. Thankfully HBL is my sanity straw to the surface.

Advanced Member

At what point do we get a please explain why price is increasing so much?

At what point do we get a please explain why price is increasing so much?
    I was just thinking that myself. Almost due for the mandatory speeding infringement notice from the NZX with the usual response expected of "nothing untoward" and we are mindful of our continuous disclosure obligations under the NZX rules and regulations. Just been too cheap for too long. SUM of us might have mentioned that "once or twice" before. Hopefully SUM on here appreciate others taking a "dogged" approach to highlighting opportunities. No doubt my detractors will think I'm too dogmatic lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-03-2018 at 02:57 PM.