sharetrader
Page 615 of 971 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 9702
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I was just thinking that myself. Almost due for the mandatory speeding infringement notice from the NZX with the usual response expected of "nothing untoward" and we are mindful of our continuous disclosure obligations under the NZX rules and regulations. Just been too cheap for too long. SUM of us might have mentioned that "once or twice" before. Hopefully SUM on here appreciate others taking a "dogged" approach to highlighting opportunities. No doubt my detractors will think I'm too dogmatic lol
    I for one thank you, as I have agreed with your posts and followed it by investing Big with this one at just under $4 average. It has done me well!! I am waiting for this to happen to Oceania now as well haha. I guess it will take a bit longer for that share, but it would not surprise me if Oceania gets over $1.50 in two years

No doubt my detractors will think I'm too dogmatic lol
    Anyone thinking you're too dogmatic about SUM should paws for thought because you're definitely not barking up the wrong tree!

Beagle ...still think you a bit light on your forecasted $100m Underlying Profit for 2018

Will be more than that ...I’ve told you before you’re always too ‘conservative’ (ha ha) when it comes to SUM forecasts .....and that I’m generally closer to the mark than you
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

FNZC LOVE SUM

They’re gurus ...and pushing many punters the SUMway

Good eh

FNZC better at ramping then you Beagle ...but what a combo

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't exclude yourself as an adept practitioner Winner.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    FNZC LOVE SUM

They’re gurus ...and pushing many punters the SUMway

Good eh

I suspect the institutions are "slightly" more interested in FNZC analyst's review than some yappy dog on here LOL...but you couldn't completely rule out the possibility that the analyst might have heard or read about SUM of the barking
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

I suspect the institutions are "slightly" more interested in FNZC analyst's review than some yappy dog on here LOL...but you couldn't completely rule out the possibility that the analyst might have heard or read about SUM of the barking
    Well I'm not sure, after all the yappy dog is in 7th place currently and First NZ are in 143rd place in the share pick comp, and they haven't even got SUM amongest their picks.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well I'm not sure, after all the yappy dog is in 7th place currently and First NZ are in 143rd place in the share pick comp, and they haven't even got SUM amongest their picks.
    Just a temporary fluke mate. All the proof you ever need that every dog has its day. I'm sure I'll get a reality check soon enough but I did read in yesterday's market close summary on the NBR that SUM was the second best performer of the NZX50 stocks so far this year with ATM a clear leader by miles ahead. If HLG were included in the NZX50 those three (which are my biggest three invested positions by quite SUM margin) I'd have the trifecta !

Of course a really cunning dog would just have a super big XXXXXXXXXXL position in ATM and another XXXXXL position in HLG...wonder who that extremely clever investor is
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-03-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Hey Beagle me old mate, that article says FNZC '..... upgrade was due to an uplift in the amount of value attributed to future development "given increasing confidence in Summerset's approach to risk".'

Isnt that what you have been saying for ages