sharetrader
Page 643 of 971 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 9701

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The place would be like a morgue if the dozen or so lead posters here stopped yapping as much and the hundreds of freeloaders that never post would have no tip sheet to read
    9,629 yaps and counting...

Banned

The place would be like a morgue if the dozen or so lead posters here stopped yapping as much and the hundreds of freeloaders that never post would have no tip sheet to read
    Yep, I wonder how much money all the freeloaders have made from all the knowledge shared by the frequent posters. PS-Should be a subscription forum IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The Queens not doing anything sneaky

Just one of the funds external managers sold a few and when they added up what they held it was just below 5% and they told us

Probably be over 5% again soon

You guys think about things too much and look for things that aren’t there
    What about our dear friend Winner though. Rapidly closing in on 20,000 yaps !! You're a real Legend mate, keep up the good work and here's a challenge for you to think about. Try and come up with something really profound for your 20,000 th post !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

What about our dear friend Winner though. Rapidly closing in on 20,000 yaps !! You're a real Legend mate, keep up the good work and here's a challenge for you to think about. Try and come up with something really profound for your 20,000 th post !
    No no Beagle ....not yap yap ....mieow mieow mieow please

But as the beagle has more reputation points than the cat and with about half the number of posts the Beagle must be twice as good as me ...but at least I'm purrfect
    Last edited by winner69; 12-06-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    No no Beagle ....not yap yap ....mieow mieow mieow please

But as the beagle has more reputation points than the cat and with about half the number of posts the Beagle must be twice as good as me ...but at least I'm purrfect
    LOL mate not according to SUM on here that's for sure, besides you don't have to look far for a more clever example. He obviously learned very early that it doesn't pay to gnaw on the same bone for too long so he buried them but what do you know, that causes problems too !
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/104...lice-called-in
    Hope there's not SUM bones buried on that Boulcott site, taken them long enough already.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-06-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

You guys must have been better behaved animals than me as you both have an extra blue star.

Onions post did bring tears to my eyes
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep, I wonder how much money all the freeloaders have made from all the knowledge shared by the frequent posters. PS-Should be a subscription forum IMO.
    Good luck with that....... I suspect your combined ego's are in danger of tripping you up!

I'm not sure if I'm classed as a 'freeloader' but just wanted to say that my best successes are not shares recommended by either you or the Beagle.

That said, I appreciate all opinions and long live the free expression on this site..... but beware of over inflated ego's.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    9,629 yaps and counting...
    Touche, in a nut shell

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm one of these freeloaders but I've found it's not the frequent posters who have made me money. There are some here who don't post that often, but what they do post is useful and the stocks they hold tend to be the good ones. So I do tend to use these posters as a guide whenever I'm trying to decide what to invest in next. I've found other posters are mostly noise, reacting to any movement up or down (or even no movement) so I just gloss over their posts. And there's one poster who seems to make consistently bad picks so I tend to use him as a guide as to what not to buy, and that's saved me a bit.